Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Should be interesting though reading the link. Shamrock not known for his striking (admittedly have never heard of either) but with no grappling or take downs etc, perhaps this is a 50 year old itch. If so respect due, in the sense of something needing to be followed, rather than common sense.

Danny T

Senior Master
Reaction score
Should be interesting though reading the link. Shamrock not known for his striking (admittedly have never heard of either) but with no grappling or take downs etc, perhaps this is a 50 year old itch. If so respect due, in the sense of something needing to be followed, rather than common sense.
I think Ken is missing the limelight from his early days in Pro Wrestling, MMA and UFC. In the fights leading to his retirement he took some rather sever beatings. Probably a bit punch drunk and an adrenaline junkie missing the high and seeking a return to the glory days.

OP
Tez3

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last time he fought here he was beaten by Buzz Berry, who I know well. That was back in 08, I can't see any fight being good for Shamrock.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If he is crazy enough to actuary take this fight I hope he comes out of it with out to much damage.
I agree he must be trying to relive his past glory days

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Age is just a number for Ken. :)

Perhaps. Has to be a point that some people will just not go va va voom anymore.

Fifteen years later in 2008, Daniels made a one-fight comeback in Thailand at the age of 45 and he lost by decision after 5 rounds.

Gary Daniels tried a fight and lost despite being super fit and he must one of the fittest blokes at 50.

Latest Discussions