Sexiest Actress/Singer?

ArmorOfGod

Senior Master
Reaction score
This is a split from the Sarah Jessica Parker thread.
Who do you think is the most attractive singer or actress?
Rules: only pick 1-3.

Mine are defenitely:

Jennifer Love Hewitt (oh, how I love her)
Tea Leoni (she has the perfect neck)
Allison Hannigan (she is/was in How I Met Your Mother, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, the band geek from American Pie)

I don't know which of the three is the best, but those are my trifecta of womanly perfection.

AoG

Mine are defenitely:

Jennifer Love Hewitt (oh, how I love her)
Tea Leoni (she has the perfect neck)
Allison Hannigan (she is/was in How I Met Your Mother, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, the band geek from American Pie)

I don't know which of the three is the best, but those are my trifecta of womanly perfection.

AoG
I would have to agree with Jennifer Love Hewitt, but my other 2 would have to be Anne Hathaway and then Carrie Underwood

B

How are we limiting this with regard to time period? After all, with a hundred years of the moving/recorded image to draw on (yeah, art pun attack :D!) the picklist would be enormous.

Even with a 'Modern Times' restriction I'd be hard pressed to pick just three - what can I say, I'm a big fan of womankind :eek:.

So with the proviso that this is just a 'sample' from recent decades I'd go with:

Angelina Jolie (but with the 'no tattoo's or craziness' option :D)
Jane Fonda
Jamie Lee Curtis

Nice to see Willow get a mention already :tup:. Now would that be Good Willow or Bad Willow :D?

Guys, have a look at Cecilia Bartoli, she's a young opera singer. I watched an interview with her recently and she has the dirtiest most attractive laugh , she's beautiful, loves food ( is not fat!) and her love of life is infectious. She's also a sexy Italian, very much a real woman!!
As a woman I'd love to be her, if I were a man... well lol!

Tez3 is a woman? It is funny how you only see the picture there an have no context -- I think of the lightning bolt.

I do not know of this opera singer Cecilia Bartoli, because I am not a fan of the opera. I prefer rock-n-roll music.

I am surprised that no one has mentioned Joan Jett:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joan_Jett

Or for that matter any of the Runaways!
http://www.therunaways.com/

Haha -- they were just kids of course when all of the records were made and the shows were played. So, nowadays, I am old enough to be there Dad, though they have aged along with me, hahaha!

Off the top of my head

Liv Tyler (LOTR trilogy, A Night At McCool's)
Zang Zyi Zyi
Sandra Bullock

Oh yeah... and Aussie Elle McPherson. :fanboy:

okok that was four... I'm single hey!

My vote for Sexiest Actress would be Salma Hayek - there's just something about her I find attractive and beautiful.

My sexiest singer would be Susanna Hoffs, the lead singer for the Bangles.
She has the most wonderfully expressive eyes.

I am a old guy so I loved to see Ann and Nancy Wilson of Heart and Stevie Nicks, something about them just made me melt.

May I add a second to Terry there - I nearly had Ann Wilson in my 'three' too (in her pre-Newcastle Brown days - yes, sorry chaps, it's we Brits fault (well the Geordies) that Ann ballooned as time went by). As I got older myself, I found the previously too-skinny Nancy grew in my favours.

Stevie Nicks was always 'pretty' but that frisson of fragile-ego was always present too - tho' she still looked okay in the spotlight when I saw the Mac the other year.

Latest Discussions

Back