serious concerns with my new TSD school

S

safeeagle

It's hard to change the system. The best bet for you is to look for another school. I've had to do that myself. And it's not easy to do. Good luck on your journey.

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Chobaja said:
Thanks a lot to everyone's input. Many of you are right, much of what was said rings true, and much has given me food for thought. And yes I had pretty much already made up my mind.

I have decided to quit. I will probably go to the school in a day or so and give the master our membership cards and my kind regards. I have decided that I will tell her nothing more than we have chosen to move on.. Only if she presses the issue will I tell her my reasons. Naturally it should be an amiable conversation regardless, but I would like to save her the bad feelings my opinions will leave her with.

I have sought training, with my wife, at Master Rothrock's Northern Eagle Claw Kung Fu school in Pittsburgh and have attended a couple classes. I think I made the right desicion. I took Kung Fu under the same master almost 10 years ago and had to quit when I moved out of the state. We are most pleased with the environment and attitude, and that adult classes are for adults. My wife (by the way, Samantha K on these forums) is also pleased with this change. And if the wife is happy I am happy! =)

Once again, thank you all so much. It warms my heart to find such a kind and supportive group of strangers.
It sounds like you both are moving on, and forward, in a postive direction. I'm very glad to hear that things may be looking up for both of you in your training. :)

Latest Discussions