Self defense against fruit

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
We are always discussion things here like self defense against guns, knives, multiple attackers, situational awareness, ... but I noticed one glaring omission and that is self defense against fruit.

So to rectify that situation, I am posting this instructional video. Enjoy.

[yt]piWCBOsJr-w[/yt]

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Personally, I never go out without at least two spare tigers and a few 16 tonne weights... but I never have fresh fruit in the house, that's just dangerous!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
16 tons and what do you get?

Reading the topic my first thought was... tell them you're straight. :lol:

That sketch must've been hard on Mr. Cleese's voice eh? A YOUNG Mr Cleese, and Palin, and Idle. Wow.

Balrog

Master of Arts
Reaction score
How about self defense using fruit?

Master Bristol asked for a volunteer from the audience. He asked the volunteer to take a gun filled with rapid fire paint balls and shoot him. The volunteer took the gun and was ready to fire. Master Bristol quickly flicked at the volunteers wrist. The volunteer proceeded to pull the trigger. Then he realized that there was no trigger. He was now holding a banana rather than a gun. Even the audience didn’t know what happened, but when they did, they bursted out in laughter and amazement. In a blink of an eye, Master Bristol had switched the volunteer’s gun with the banana, and the volunteer didn’t even know it.
http://www.streetcombat.8m.com/main.html

Supra Vijai

Black Belt
Reaction score
I could have used this thread this morning when I turned up to work! A giant apple gave me a bananna. Yes it was as weird as it sounds. Why there were half a dozen of our HR team running around dressed as giant fruit handing out fruit I have no idea but self defence tactics would have made for a more interesting morning