Seattle Schools

ShortBridge

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
I'm not looking to start another coronavirus thread, but I am reaching out to other Seattle schools to ask how you are doing. If you have or belong to a Seattle club, please weigh in here on how you are dealing with the quarantine, which is increasing every day. (bars and restaurants ordered closed today)

I don't see any way to keep having classes right now, but I realize that my club will be okay and I'm finding ways to help my students while we're weathering the storm.

I've kept a very low profile locally, but maybe it's isolation that makes me wonder if there is some community to be had and if perhaps there are ways to help one another. I'm hopeful for some responses.

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Since no one has jumped on this thread I thought I would try to help.
I am not active during classes right not due leg surgery but I am there.
Last night (Monday 3/16) we only had 7 people at both our 5:00 & 6:30 classes. We usually run around 40 people during first class and around 20 for second class.
We have added more hand sanitizer bottles, sanitize the mats and walls before/after each class and we are not rolling or doing contact drills.
But we are open and have not modified our schedule.
Hope this helps.

I pray you and yours are safe, healthy and happy.

OP
ShortBridge

ShortBridge

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
I may be the only Seattle school owner active here. Or maybe the others are focused on their health and families now, which would be understandable.