Say it ain't so, Mary Ann!

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I saw that too. The report in this article made me laugh though. Look at the first picture, read the article, then look at the second pic. What do YOU think?

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Shouldn't be too surprising... just because she played a wholesome girl on tv doesn't necessarily reflect her personal off screen life-style.
After all Bob Denver (Gilligan) was well known for his marijuana usage, Ms Wells probably hid hers better. But at 69 yrs of age it becomes a little harder to resist the effect of being high or even a good buzz in order to drive "normally."
It is saying something that several people stood up for her. But the swerving and then the excuse of "picking up hitchhikers who decided to fire one up before she dropped them off... " the odor that every trained & experienced LEO knows so well... ummm... naw not this sweet lil 'ol lady! :uhyeah:

Either way, I still pick her over Ginger. Something about those Kansas country girls ... :rolleyes:

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
LOL! Yes, the arrest picture does make her look like a stoner.

It's probably because she was stoned. I know that look all too well. Seen it in the mirror a few times too. :uhyeah:

Thank goodness that the last time was about 19 years ago

Hand Sword

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In the Void (Where still, this merciless GOD torme
:erg:

I'm Crushed!!!!
icon9.gif

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
LOL! Yes, the arrest picture does make her look like a stoner.

It looks like she's trying not to laugh too. lol The "excuses" given in the article are ridiculous. "Looking for the heating controls"? Please. Picked up some hitchhikers who fired one up in her car? Uh huh. :rolleyes: Then the story changes to a friend who borrowed her car earlier that day, and it still smells like pot?

Of course her friends are going to come to her defense. She just left their house! Mary Ann needs to fess up. lol

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
I agree with MA-Caver. For those who think that an on-air persona is indicative of personal life, I got two words: Bob frickin' Crane.

And yes, she looks mighty happy in her mug shot. ;)

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Its always those innocent looking ones.
Especially the ones with amazing racks.

I agree with MA-Caver. For those who think that an on-air persona is indicative of personal life, I got two words: Bob frickin' Crane.
Too true. The entire concept of addiction to visual stimuli and sex is definitely under-appreciated.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Especially the ones with amazing racks.

Too true. The entire concept of addiction to visual stimuli and sex is definitely under-appreciated.

Uh yeah :uhyeah:

Attachments

• $GINGER.jpg
    $GINGER.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 154
  • $dawn5.jpg
    $dawn5.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 144

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
HEY!!!

She was listed LAST... after the Professor for crying out loud in the GilliganIsland song.... What do you expect? :uhyeah:

Yeah, for a while there she was part of "The Rest," wasn't she?

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
YES SHE WAS!!!! and they should ALL be ashamed of themselves for driving her to this :uhyeah:
It's prolly what drove her to toke. :lol2:

What I would really hate to hear would be if she were in that classic empty-nest place where there are no more people in her life to give love to, she realized she's now a washed-up old broad whose boobs have become balls and her friends threw her a birthday party complete with lotsa potsa to cheer her the hell up (first toke-out in decades) and she got busted because she had to leave the party to help out an adult child inept at handling real life.

...ohwhatthehell ... old girl deserves to party ... ;)