Say it ain't so, Mary Ann!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
...ohwhatthehell ... old girl deserves to party ... ;)

Off topic, kinda, short story

When I was a mechanic, just out of high school I was working on an old rodded (hot rod) out 1960 something dodge jacked up in back tinted black windows and a jet black paint job.

I got in the car to drive it in the shop and it REEKED of pot and the ask tray was FULL of old mostly used joints (like something out of a Cheech and Chong movie). I put it on the lift estimated the cost to fix it and went into the waiting room to talk to the owner. Much to my surprise there were 2 little old ladies (about mid 70ish) sitting there giggling like crazy at everything I said EVEN the cost of repair.... one was the owner and one was the passenger.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

When I was a mechanic, just out of high school I was working on an old rodded (hot rod) out 1960 something dodge jacked up in back tinted black windows and a jet black paint job.

I got in the car to drive it in the shop and it REEKED of pot and the ask tray was FULL of old mostly used joints (like something out of a Cheech and Chong movie). I put it on the lift estimated the cost to fix it and went into the waiting room to talk to the owner. Much to my surprise there were 2 little old ladies (about mid 70ish) sitting there giggling like crazy at everything I said EVEN the cost of repair.... one was the owner and one was the passenger.
LMAO!

Well, pot can do an older, arthritic, zero-appetite body a little good once in a while IMNSHO.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
It's prolly what drove her to toke. :lol2:

...ohwhatthehell ... old girl deserves to party ... ;)

I'd dare say she was toking along with ole Gilligan long before that... back in the day an actor on a hit series made a decent sum of money each month/week(??) and so that lifestyle was readily affordable.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

:rofl:

Here ya go, go to minute 1:34. Unfortunately, the only clip I could find has "Evaluation Copy" across it. Still funny. Even better if you saw the movie and get the "antler" reference.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Discussions