saw this on youtube lol

cwk

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I don't usually criticise videos of people doing wing chun but this guys "own form" is just funny.

I love the faces he's pulling.lol

Last edited by a moderator:

vatesi

White Belt
Reaction score
Doing forms in public is embarrassing enough, but for someone like him... :barf:

yak sao

Senior Master
Reaction score
and THAT"S what you get when you self teach.....sigh

Nabakatsu

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I maintain a very serious manner whilst practicing my SNT and CK out in public. I can't imagine making stuff up and than recording it. Reminds me of this video of a sifu doing a snake version of wing chun, the turning fook sau to jum sau part anyways.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
It looks to me like the faces he is making are a product of holding his breath between and during moves. The rest has already been commented on.

IrishMonk

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
:erg:

Was that Coffeerox ?

lol jk coffee ! I'm sure you are able to learn from books a little better than this guy...( who is clearly in the library for his daily training...)

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
As someone said... the music says it all. Sheesh.
Yeah the face had me thinking he must've needed to go to the bathroom but "oh crap the video is starting to record so I'd better just hold it til I'm done!" If he had gotten into some thing anywhere near a Horse Stance he'd been in trouble.

WC_lun

Senior Master
Reaction score
I feel sorry for this fellow. That's definitley not any Wing Chun I've ever seen. Very embarrasing.

coffeerox

Green Belt
Reaction score

Was that Coffeerox ?

lol jk coffee ! I'm sure you are able to learn from books a little better than this guy...( who is clearly in the library for his daily training...)

my stuff looks 100x better than this guy and this guy apparently learned from a teacher? LOL! Look at his shirt, he got that from a school.

wushuguy

Purple Belt
Reaction score
shocking... simply shocking...

this guy needs a good sifu and training partner, a real one, not a little girl, that was simply ... shocking. I'm terrified... mortified... petrified... stupefied... by these movements....

btw, what does his shirt say? I can't seem to read it. It looks like some jibberish, but is it really a WC school as someone suggested?

but good reference for all those people who want to practice on their own or with siblings or such. learn wing chun and look like that or perhaps learn from a good sifu and wing chun that looks like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUZkNxq7A1Y&feature=related

wtxs

Brown Belt
Reaction score
btw, what does his shirt say? I can't seem to read it. It looks like some jibberish, but is it really a WC school as someone suggested?

Wing Chun Kung Fu Greensborough, state unknown. Lets hope it's not an real school, definitely don't want link to an laughing stock like him.

zepedawingchun

Black Belt
Reaction score

Was that Coffeerox ?

So that's what Superman looks like now? Sheesh!!! Just teasing coffeerox. If someone ever mugs this guy in the video, and he starts to do some hand positions to protect himself, his mugger will fall down laughing at his form.

zepedawingchun

Black Belt
Reaction score
my stuff looks 100x better than this guy and this guy apparently learned from a teacher? LOL! Look at his shirt, he got that from a school.

Yeah, this is what I'm talking about. He learned from some shady guy with no training, 1 or 2 lessons, or self taught, posing as a Wing Chun sifu.

Coffeerox, did you loan him one of your books and a video? You should ask for it back, cause his interpretation of things is terrible. He's got it all wrong from the get go.

coffeerox

Green Belt
Reaction score
Yeah, this is what I'm talking about. He learned from some shady guy with no training, 1 or 2 lessons, or self taught, posing as a Wing Chun sifu.

Coffeerox, did you loan him one of your books and a video? You should ask for it back, cause his interpretation of things is terrible. He's got it all wrong from the get go.

You're never gonna stop attacking me are you? I don't blame you, I did you dirty in the last thread lol! Back to the guy, actually if I got the location correct (In Austrailia, going by it's spelling) the school is from the Jee Shing lineage. I've seen the videos of the two sifu demonstrating and they look nothing like that guy.

Last edited:

Latest Discussions