saw this on youtube lol

zepedawingchun

Black Belt
Reaction score
You're never gonna stop attacking me are you? I don't blame you, I did you dirty in the last thread lol! Back to the guy, actually if I got the location correct (In Austrailia, going by it's spelling) the school is from the Jee Shing lineage. I've seen the videos of the two sifu demonstrating and they look nothing like that guy.

Yo man, don't get offended, and don't take it so serious. I'm not attacking you. Have fun with it and laugh every once in a while, okay? We're just teasing you with this one.

zepedawingchun

Black Belt
Reaction score
the vids are all gone except the one in the OP T_T stop abusing him so much guys!

Oh man, he heard about us making fun of his kung fu. Crap, we better be careful, he might hunt us down one by one and make us watch him do it all over again.

IrishMonk

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
No, what he should do is hunt us down for revenge. I'm quite sure he could be handle quite easily by a half dead kitten judging his form.

I once tried to pick up a half dead kitten... I have to admit it's wild 'kitten claw style' was too much for me to handle...:shrug:

l_uk3y

Green Belt
Reaction score
lol. poor guys been owned.

I was wondering if he was being serious. However if it was a joke I doubt the videos would have been removed now. Probs due to negative commenting.

Perhaps it is an offshoot between Wing Chun and Drunken Kung Fu. His demeanor and technique will get you off guard. Just watch out fellas. He could be a secret master sucking you into his trick.

Latest Discussions