Russell Crowe.

I

islandtime

Originally posted by bscastro

That's awesome! She should have let him get beaten a little though. Let him learn his lesson the hard way! :)

Bryan
Just another case of an ego or tequila getting in the way of good sense.. OR someone letting his mouth make a debt that his body couldn't pay.. Thank God for women that can kick butt

Gene Gabel:asian:

D

DJDragon

Well if Russell started throwing out the punches, they probably would of sued him for many millions.

I

islandtime

Originally posted by DJDragon

Well if Russell started throwing out the punches, they probably would of sued him for many millions.
.................................................................................

I am sure they would have too..
BUt This isn't the first ,second or last time that he has been in pub altercations.. He seems like a decent guy and I am sure he takes his share of crap from the general public..
I would have hated to been Sly Stallone in the height of his "Rambo" days.. Probably every joker in a bar thought he could take him out and said so.
From what everyone says RCrow is a regular guy that likes to get a buzz on in a bar and probablyt wants to get left alone..

Gene Gabel:asian:

Latest Discussions