Running/jogging, injuries and stuff

OP
L

LastGasp

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Both of you should have a video in your inbox. I apologize in advance for the quality, I am not a natural in front of a camera in the slightest.

Thank you. Perfectly good enough quality to see what you are doing.
Some of those will be problematic, as my stair well doesn't have the space, but I might be able to find another place or way to try them. I appreciate that you took the time to do this video.

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
question to those more knowledgeable..

Is jogging on the spot such a good idea?

It feels a bit against the natural dynamics of the body. A minute or two for little warm up I guess should be fine, but 30 minutes seems a bit exaggerated.
Well its not harmful, its just pointless, your training your muscles to become efficient at a novement that has no practicle purpose at all, unless you enter a running on the spot competition, it will help not at all, with running or even jOgging as the movement pattern is completly different, .

If you want to slighly elivate your heart rate a for half an hour, drag a hoover round, with a degree of Urgency,that way at least you have something to show for it,

Every so often Our instructor, tells us to jump up and down for 5mins, i do ten big jumps and stop, i can see absolutely no point in training my muscles to do something that will come in useful, never

Last edited:

Latest Discussions