boot camp

Gin-Gin

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sam said:
boot camp is over, yay!

I ended up losing 7 lbs in the process. now, to keep it off over the holidays.... I opted not to find out my scores for the last testing session. It doesnt matter, because I can see the improvement.
That's great, Sam--Congratulations! :partyon:

And you have new things added to your "arsenal." If you want, you can keep those exercises & do them whenever you wish, plus you probably have more of a work ethic than before because of the course, so it sounds like you got a lot out of it. You should be proud of yourself. :)

Take Care,
Gin-Gin

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sam said:
boot camp is over, yay!

I ended up losing 7 lbs in the process. now, to keep it off over the holidays.... I opted not to find out my scores for the last testing session. It doesnt matter, because I can see the improvement.

:partyon:
:asian: :asian: :asian: :asian: :asian: :asian: :asian: :asian: :asian:
:bow: :bow: :bow:

Postscript: it hasn't been too long since I figured out how to use smilies and I'm still experimenting. :tantrum: :tantrum: CONGRATULATIONS, SAM!

Raewyn

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Sam said:
I ran two miles today.
on 3.5 hours sleep.

and I didnt throw up, even though I wanted to because I somehow kept getting yucky crap in my throat. (use your imagination).
Just think how great your legs are gonna look :) Way to go girl, you are doing awesome!