Rodrigo Vaghi

Jagermeister

Blue Belt
Reaction score
This guy is one of only 5 black belt instructors in the United States within Rickson Gracie's BJJ academy (not including Rickson himself). I live in St. Louis, and Vaghi has a school here that I'm considering enrolling in. Can anyone offer any feedback on him/his style of instruction? I know that he does quite a few seminars both here in the U.S. and internationally, and I'd like to hear what any of you have to say about him before I go in to check the place out.

Well, I met with Rodrigo. I think I'll be joining his school, but not until after the holidays. I can't wait. I still can't believe this guy's in Saint Louis, of all places. But...

I didn't get any responses to my post. Nobody has been to any of his seminars? I mean, this guy trained with all the Gracies for about 15 years, for God's sake, and nobody knows anything about him?

Here's a profile of him: http://www.martialdirect.com/profiles/vaghi.php

Rodrigo is awesome. What more is there to say about him? He is a black belt under Rickson. Has been in St. Louis about 10 years. His nickname is "The Vise". He is a great instructor and nice guy. I usually see him at the Relson Gracie Nationals and Gracie Worlds in Columbus.

He has a team based here in Omaha, I met one of them once but decided to train BJJ with some other guys, mostly due to the logisitics of their schedule and facilities.

Latest Discussions

Back