Robot Lover For Lonely Men ??

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Ya know, I'm lonely myself but I ain't THAT desperate to give my affections or even receive affections from a bunch of wires and gears. This is just too... out-there... but then again they ARE Japanese.
http://www.yahoo.com/s/902426/*-http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/ynews?ch=4226721&cl=8356686

Wonder when a full size version will be readily available? When will they start adding latex skin and real human hair woven into the skull?

When will this madness end?

(terminator theme quietly playing in the background)

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Wonder when a full size version will be readily available? When will they start adding latex skin and real human hair woven into the skull.

That was my question as well..

ArmorOfGod

Senior Master
Reaction score
Have you seen the site for the "Real Doll"?
I won't include the url since it is an adult site overall, but those things look so real it is creepy. Needless to say, they are very lifelike--wink wink. Google it if you are curious.
A few years back, a guy found one of those in a dumpster and he called the police thinking it was a realy dead body.

AoG

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
LOL.
They got the life like ones too.
Have you seen the site for the "Real Doll"?
I won't include the url since it is an adult site overall, but those things look so real it is creepy. Needless to say, they are very lifelike--wink wink. Google it if you are curious.
A few years back, a guy found one of those in a dumpster and he called the police thinking it was a real dead body.

AoG
Aye, I've seen them and the site. Also seen a video where they interviewed the owners of such. Again weirdness beyond my mind's comprehension.

But only a matter of time before someone gets these two companies together. The "real dolls" have an endoskeleton, thus create one that can be turned into robotics... just around the corner.

Still, I don't think I'll ever be THAT desperate.

Makes me think about that Speilberg film "A.I." where they had robots that functioned as sex slaves for both male and female err clients. It'd eliminate the chance of disease being spread that's one thing. But to remove the human element, to remove the chance of being robbed by a prostitute because it wouldn't be programmed into the cpu of the robot...

(violently shakes head) no, too damned weird to think about.

Latest Discussions