Robber Dies After Trying to Steal Phone From Wrestler

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Smackdown-NJ-Robber-Killed-by-Former-HS-Wrestler-138711694.html

A Newark man died after a tussle with a former high school wrestler he tried to rob early Saturday, NBC New York has learned.
Law-enforcement sources told NBC New York that 30-year-old Gian Davis approached two men near Bloomfield Avenue at about 1:15 a.m. and asked for change.
When the men said "no," he then asked to borrow a cell phone, grabbed it and tried to run off with it, sources said.
One of the men lunged to get the phone back and Davis put him in a headlock, according to sources. Then, sources say the other man, a former high school wrestler, pulled Davis off his friend and put the would-be robber in a headlock.

Thoughts?

OP
M

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMO, I see nothing wrong with this. They cooperated with the police and it doesnt look like charges will be filed. See badguys, this is what happens when you mess with people who're minding their own business.

Haakon

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I feel sorry for the wrestler, even justified he'll probably feel guilty about it.

As for the robber, I couldn't care less that he's dead. One less thug to support in prison, one less thug out committing crimes and spreading misery.

Latest Discussions