Robbed at Gunpoint, Some Bronx Victims Resist

DavidMoreland

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
But we have to use weapon whenever actually required but only to protect ourself and others and avoid the misusage of it because it's a serious crime so handle with care.

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
Its ok when you have weapons but what about that circumstances when i have not weapon to fire on robber?

The most important weapon you have is the one between your ears. Use accordingly.

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
The most important weapon you have is the one between your ears. Use accordingly.

True...but many smart people get killed by people with weapons.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
True...but many smart people get killed by people with weapons.

But where they "thinking" or just "reacting" at the time? Being smart doesn't indicate that you have common sense.

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
The whole "your mind is the greatest weapon" has become a platitude. Its true but many people misunderstand it. My mind tells me that if I have to place myself or my loved ones into a situation that increases our risk I should bring a weapon.

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
The whole "your mind is the greatest weapon" has become a platitude. Its true but many people misunderstand it. My mind tells me that if I have to place myself or my loved ones into a situation that increases our risk I should bring a weapon.

A meaningless, banal, triviality? That is what you consider it? You are correct that most people just pay it lip service but that doesn't cause it to be any less applicable. I find it to more of an elucidation than a platitude. People just don't seem to be able to think anymore but....YMMV.

DavidMoreland

Yellow Belt
Reaction score

I agree with your point that our mind is thebiggest weapon because this is our mind who tell us to use weapon but if wehave good control on our mind no one force us to use it.

Fritz

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hmmm, depends on "where" this took place in the Bronx. Anywhere but Riverdale I would wager that the person being mugged was going to be shot anyway and the only reason they were not shot yet was b/c they didn't hand over their money. They know it. The attackers know it. No real choice.

Latest Discussions