RIP George Brewster

Gaoguy

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I have just heard that Guru George Brewster has died. Guru Brewster was a long time instructor and promoter of FMA in the Boston area and will be sorely missed.

KENPOJOE

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Gaoguy said:
I have just heard that Guru George Brewster has died. Guru Brewster was a long time instructor and promoter of FMA in the Boston area and will be sorely missed.
Hi Folks!
I hope you are mistaken. Guro Brewster was the founder of the Boston Arnis Club and a FMA legend in the Massachusetts area. I had met him in the past and he was a gentleman and I had looked forward to interviewing him for TV show this year. I will contact Halford Jones to check into this.
Thank you for your time,
KENPOJOE

KENPOJOE

Brown Belt
Reaction score
KENPOJOE said:
Hi Folks!
I hope you are mistaken. Guro Brewster was the founder of the Boston Arnis Club and a FMA legend in the Massachusetts area. I had met him in the past and he was a gentleman and I had looked forward to interviewing him for TV show this year. I will contact Halford Jones to check into this.
Thank you for your time,
KENPOJOE
After searching the net,I found that Guro Brewster passed away monday,March 20,2006. He died in his sleep. If you look up his name on google you will find a picture of him training outside the park just a month before his passing![it's from the Boston Globe or Boston Herald] I can only hope that in my life, i can still do my arts up until the time arrives for me to leave this "mortal coil"
Salute to you,Guro George Brewster!
:::Arnis Lanada salutation:::
I hope that I was of some

Latest Discussions