Richard Barathy/American Combat Karate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Why is the truth so hard for people to hear. I am sorry if my honesty is offensive, but I find that Making believe that we have supernatural powers isn’t honest. We possess many great insights and strengths that have been earned and worked for for decades. I don’t fortunately only people who try to possess the talents That many of us have attained comes from nothing more than passion hard work and sacrifice. It should not be diluted by her side show performance. Having to demonstrate I dishonest magic trick takes away from the honor of what some men have achieved and can be overshadowed by people who have come up with demonstrations that make them appear to be more than they are. People displaying magic cheeseballs, reduces the art and makes the rest of us look like the frauds that these people are. You cannot tell a true martial artist by the act they put on by the class they teach along with their dedication to the students. When they are exposed , They make us all look bad. Watching George Dillman on ******** with penn and teller was in embarrassment to the art and made us all look like fools. There has to be a better way. And if anyone finds honesty offensive , I’m sorry you feel that way. But if you watch the karate kid and believe you can steal a black belt out of somebody else’s bag and win a black Belt division , You are in for a surprise.
You do realise you're having a row with people from 3 years ago right?

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Admin's Note:

With that being said, there's simply nothing that needs to be said any more. This thread is closed, and not up for further discussion.

-G

Status
Not open for further replies.