Repeated movements in the first form

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That is right. I cannot hit him not even 1 time. He tells that if somebody can touch him, he will be learning from that guy who touches him 😁
Does he actively go out and fight people from other martial arts/competitions to see if they can hit him?
Are you close to that level? How about any of the other long-term students?

OP
S

SifuBoza

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Does he actively go out and fight people from other martial arts/competitions to see if they can hit him?
Grandmasters dont fight but if you attack him he will...yes he tested wing chun with all martial arts.

OP
S

SifuBoza

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Belive me a tried all "hack" hits and didnt work...the sense he got is just incredible

OP
S

SifuBoza

Orange Belt
Reaction score
IF somebody ask for fight he will not deny. But why would he go first when knows hs can hurt somebody badly
WIng chun is about living the best of your life. Learning to fight is just one of several steps in wing chun. Whing chun is science

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
IF somebody ask for fight he will not deny. But why would he go first when knows hs can hurt somebody badly
I would assume that if he is good enough to not get hit, he is also good enough to control his own strikes, no? And how else will he continue to keep his skills up?

OP
S

SifuBoza

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I would assume that if he is good enough to not get hit, he is also good enough to control his own strikes, no? And how else will he continue to keep his skills up?
When you get title for grandmaster your skill is done..he lives full life of joy and health, no need to practice speed ànd power anymore only forms 😁

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
When you get title for grandmaster your skill is done..he lives full life of joy and health, no need to practice speed ànd power anymore only forms 😁
Done as in he will not lose it, or as in there's no need for him to be concerned with having speed/power after that point?

OP
S

SifuBoza

Orange Belt
Reaction score
But hes speed and power remains even when he is 65 old...thats why wing chun is the best. In 65age many ppl use medicines and other stuff for health. My sifu is still like 25 old kid with full energy. Kung fu is lifestyle

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I dont but if you are in wing chun from 1979 and you tell me that wing chun is not perfect then wtf are you training 40+ years ?
I trained under my old Sifu from 1980 into the early 90s. Then I stopped training for many years to pursue my career and raise a family. I returned to WC in 2007 to train with an old kung fu brother and teach a bit.

Somehow I never got super-powers though. Guess I'm doing something wrong. :(

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
So your sifu is untouchable?
Maybe he is a dalit from India?

....or maybe Eliot Ness

Eliot_Ness_in_1931.jpg

OP
S

SifuBoza

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Okay i watch to many movies..sry guys for bothering you. Tell me 1 bad thing about wing chun and i will pull back my words about it 😁

Latest Discussions