Reflexology

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score
So with reflexology apparently the entire body can be accessed through the feet. Sounds fascinating although I am a bit skeptical about it, but it might be worth researching.

Danny T

Senior Master
Reaction score
So with reflexology apparently the entire body can be accessed through the feet. Sounds fascinating although I am a bit skeptical about it, but it might be worth researching.
And the hands as well.

Check it out; glean what information you are able and let us know what your research shows.

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As Steve. It does make for a great foot massage. The following is just an excerpt from a web site that I did not use. I used a local practitioner by way of flyer, rather than the web.

during treatment

I will make a general assessment of your feet, noting temperature, colouration and areas of dryness and factor this into your treatment plan.

The session begins with a quick clean of your feet (there’s no need to do this yourself) followed by gentle relaxation foot techniques to ensure your feet are ready for your treatment. Mainly using my thumbs I will precisely massage and apply pressure to areas that require stimulation or relaxation.

The treatment should never hurt and pressure can be increased or decreased according to your needs. In fact, most people describe the sensation as very pleasurable due to vastly improved circulation makes them feel like they’re ‘walking on air’.

after treatment

Once the treatment is completed you will be given a hand chart with some recommendations of areas to work on in between sessions and some suggestions for prolonging the effects of the treatment.

You should drink lots of water and stay as relaxed as possible.

Obviously needs will be different, but similar. If you have circulation issues for one, I heartily recommend this type of therapy.

jezr74

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
11264978_379401795583828_6270686394683462155_n.jpg

OP
P

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score
So does anybody have any experience with reflexology? Does it really work?

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I believe the answer to the question of if it works will change from person to person. Some claim great results others say it did not work

jezr74

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let's put it this way. There is no science behind it, and is used in many medical scams. If you read about it, you should be able to make an educated guess based purely off the claims.

Latest Discussions