Recommend an online radio channel

ArmorOfGod

Senior Master
Reaction score
I finally broke down and moved from the prehistoric era and upgraded from dialup to cable internet.

Does anyone know of any good radio channels that can be listened to online? Most radio channels can be piped in online now, so probably any good station can be accessed.

I like indie, folk, grunge, celtic, and unusual stuff (j-pop, europop), etc. Really anything except current country and rap. I'm just looking for something that plays music that is actually good and not marketed cr*p.

AoG

Catalyst

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I like AccuRadio.com
They have channels and subchannels for just about any taste in music

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
For the indie/folk I like to listen to KCUV out of Colorado: http://www.kcuvradio.com/

It has gotten just a little more commercial in the last couple years, but it is still better than anything I find on the regular radio dial. How many freeking country stations can one market support??????

Shicomm

Purple Belt
Reaction score
It`s not really radio but i just love pandora.com .
Just check it out , your favourite music all the time whatever your taste is! :)

RED

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Didn't WRXR 96.3(?) in Augusta GA close it's doors? Unless rock isn't your style. I listen to the brew 105.7 Columbus OH. It's '60, '70, and '80 rock.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If you like top 40, you can try Denver's MIX100. I listen to the streaming audio at work because the reception is lots better on my computer than my radio... too much interference in a building made of cinder block!