Reality of fighting

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
It wouldnt matter either way - It seems to me that White Top was provoked, but either way; If the other guy was a bystander, which i doubt, since bystanders down usually punch someone out because they were shouting, he could have taken out either one, and they wouldve been none the wiser. And if he was 'helping', then whichever one attacked, he would have struck to end the conflict.
Whichever side he was on, it would have played out the same way.
Assuming the other guy is the defender, he was still poorly positioned to deal with the situation himself.
So, assuming the other person who came in was preemptively ending the situation, he also handled it poorly. What if the guy saw him, and did something? What if he had friends of his own? What if he had a weapon? There are variables, certainly.

But then, i doubt any fight wouldve actually taken place. The guy in the White Top was aggressive, but more in an assertive than hostile way. And the other Gent wasnt exactly being passive. And seemed to welcome without hesitation when his friend came out of nowere and punched the guy out, implying that they may not be the most upstanding citizens.

Like Video 1, not enough information; But still terrible examples of 'Fighting' :)
And ultimately, the group attacked him, and seemed to be sorrounding him. Adding to the concept of "Perhaps not the most Upstanding Citizens". But then, he probably wasnt either.

I view it as the guy in the white tank being the aggressor, but I may be wrong. I'd say the guy that hit the one in the white shirt, was a friend of the other guy. Either way, no doubt this 'fight' was over some stupid ****, that probably could've easily been avoided. And you're right, none of them are probably upstanding citizens. LOL.

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score

Latest Discussions