Rash guard for big guys

psilent child

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I’m 6’6 280. Who makes a rash guard for big guys? I’m looking to compete sometime in the future. I was looking at venum, but they said their XXL runs small.

Prostar

Green Belt
Reaction score
I wore a Sharkskin for years till I wore it out.

If I really wanted it to fit I would call one of the custom wetsuit companies.

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Most competitions I've seen don't allow males to wear rash guards in competition. I'm no expert so it may not be all but ones I've heard people talk about all say rash guards aren't allowed when competing

OP
P

psilent child

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Most competitions I've seen don't allow males to wear rash guards in competition. I'm no expert so it may not be all but ones I've heard people talk about all say rash guards aren't allowed when competing
I’m not sure, but NAGA sell them on their site. Why would they sell something that they don’t allow you to compete in?

PiedmontChun

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I’m not sure, but NAGA sell them on their site. Why would they sell something that they don’t allow you to compete in?
Well technically it would be allowed in all of their no gi events since you have to wear a rash guard in one of those! That said, some organizations would put their name on hoodie, tee-shirt, etc etc - anything to get their name out there.

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I’m 6’6 280. Who makes a rash guard for big guys? I’m looking to compete sometime in the future. I was looking at venum, but they said their XXL runs small.
as they are made of spandex, can't you just get a xxl and stretch it a bit? the worse that can happen is they think your a fat eddy van hallan

Last edited:

MetalBoar

Black Belt
Reaction score
as they are made of spandex, can't you just get a xxl and stretch it a bit? the worse that can happen is they think your a fat eddy van hallan
That sounds pretty bad to me...

Latest Discussions