Seig

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Originally posted by jfarnsworth
:eek: Whoa!!!!!

:samurai: Although I really like the extension to 5 swords and Thrusting Salute very well. Leaping Crane is cool but when you are in front of someone and whack them 6 times I tend to like it.
You don't understand, I have spent two full classes with the Queen teaching her Delayed Sword, she still has some issues with it but has a fundamental enough understanding of it to chase Stick Dummy around testing it out.

Hey Stick,
Today's forecast 90% chance of ***** slaps!

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Seig
You don't understand, I have spent two full classes with the Queen teaching her Delayed Sword, she still has some issues with it but has a fundamental enough understanding of it to chase Stick Dummy around testing it out.

Hey Stick,
Today's forecast 90% chance of ***** slaps!

Just to Clarify.. The posts referring to 'The Queen' are no way involving 'The Queen of Pain' .....

S

Stick Dummy

Seig,

90% huh??? tell that to "Bob" and he'll tell you closer to 100% and a severe storm warming. heh-heh

Tess,

Queen O' PAIN!

Queen O' COMPLAIN!

Youse "Queens" are all the same regardless of the house you rule.........:rofl: POKE! :rofl: POKE! :rofl: POKE!

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
StickDummy it sounds to me like you are making fun of someone.:p :eek:

Seig,
It sounds to me like you have too many queen's running around in the studio.:eek: :rofl:

OP
Seig

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Stick Dummy
Seig,

90% huh??? tell that to "Bob" and he'll tell you closer to 100% and a severe storm warming. heh-heh

Tess,

Queen O' PAIN!

Queen O' COMPLAIN!

Youse "Queens" are all the same regardless of the house you rule.........:rofl: POKE! :rofl: POKE! :rofl: POKE!
Ouch Damn it! Make that 100%, .....rubbing sore spot....

OP
Seig

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by jfarnsworth
StickDummy it sounds to me like you are making fun of someone.:p :eek:

Seig,
It sounds to me like you have too many queen's running around in the studio.:eek: :rofl:
No, there is only one true Queen of MMA, and you met her. All others are wannabe ursurpers! So I guess that would make Tess the High Queen......

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Stick Dummy
Seig,

Tess,

Queen O' PAIN!

Queen O' COMPLAIN!

You better be drinking the geritol by the Grande Bottles.... cuz you're gonna need it Pete~!!!

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Finally! Someone's gonna get beat on and it ain't me for a change!

Ahems.. Yeppers.. but I have to draw the line when beating on Stick... He's gotta take off those 4# steel toed pseudo sneakers he's been wearing when sparring.. I am Not gonna contend with them~!!!

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
No, there is only one true Queen of MMA, and you met her. All others are wannabe ursurpers! So I guess that would make Tess the High Queen......

Queen wannabes?.....Hopefully there won't be any uprising's among the fellow lionness':rofl:

R

RCastillo

You mean no beheadings? Dang:( and I just finished making popcorn with real melted butter and everything....

No, too easy. This year it's pulling out toe nails, till they swear almighty alligence to The "Queen of Pain!":cool:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
No, too easy. This year it's pulling out toe nails, till they swear almighty alligence to The "Queen of Pain!":cool:

A little sadistic, Huh?:p

Latest Discussions