Question

newtothe dark

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I was flipping through some old books and noticed I have 2 by Charles Daniels. I haven't see his name on the forums and was wondering if he was still teaching / writing or anything?

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was flipping through some old books and noticed I have 2 by Charles Daniels. I haven't see his name on the forums and was wondering if he was still teaching / writing or anything?

Yes, he is around. I believe he is on Kutaki. I don't remember his username. He may be a member here too, though. Alot of times these people don't always participate in conversations, but they often read what is being said.

OP
newtothe dark

newtothe dark

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Thats cool I know people come and go in arts. I always liked his book but haven't see him mentioned. Hope he is doing well.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, he is around. I believe he is on Kutaki. I don't remember his username. He may be a member here too, though. Alot of times these people don't always participate in conversations, but they often read what is being said.

Dave is right and he is on Kutaki every now and then. Still he seems to be a pretty private person overall and not really out there teaching seminars, etc.

OP
newtothe dark

newtothe dark

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for the link . There seems to be some very tough reviews on it.

whiteshadow711j

White Belt
Reaction score
I know that he lives in GA and still trains with some people (one of them is a friend of mine in the Bujinkan in North GA) but he kinda keeps a low profile..

Latest Discussions