Question on Grand Tuhon Leo Gaje and gun disarm tactics

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
There is an announcement that Grand Tuhon Leo Gaje will be doing a seminar on gun disarm tactics in Rochester NY in November. Is anyone familiar with his systems techniques on the matter?

Thanks! :)

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
We (briefly) covered the gun seguidas at the last camp I went to. It isn't "gun disarms" it is gun USE in close quarters, the gun seguidas are a PTK subsystem. Methods to maintain control of your weapon and movement with the weapon while on the ground. I'm assuming there are long-gun techniques, but we only covered pistol use.

Lamont

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
Definately retention, but also utilization, and engaging multiple opponents at close range.

Lamont

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Does he have any firearms training credientials per se? To be teaching shooting/engagement techniques. Does it work? is what Im getting at?

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
Tgace said:
Does he have any firearms training credientials per se? To be teaching shooting/engagement techniques. Does it work? is what Im getting at?

I have no idea about what his qualifications are, and I don't really have enough knowledge about the material or gun handling experience of my own to critique it.

Lamont

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I really am curious, I think theres a lot of possibilities for combining FMA and CQB firearms techniques. Wish my school wasnt conflicting with the seminar. Rochester is only 2 hrs. away. Close enough to go. But too far to make it by the time I get out.

E

Emptyglass

Hello:

Did anyone go to the Rochester seminar? I'd like to hear your impressions.

Thanks,

Rich Curren

Latest Discussions