Question about music

TrueJim

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Okay here's an oddball question...

The "Cheese" form shown in the first 35 seconds here:

And then that same song used again (but a different arrangement) to perform Cheese at the beginning of this video:

(I've heard that 30-second dance/form referred to as "Cheese")...

...does anybody know what that music is?

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My answer to your question is that once you discover something on Youtube, they will bombard you with it. I liked on some South-African stuff, and now they think I wanna hear it all the time. I watched some Japanese girls playing pop-music last week, and now I am blasted with Japanese pop music. Youtube even tries to add your history in the selection on the side when you watch videos. It is crazy. :)

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay here's an oddball question...

The "Cheese" form shown in the first 35 seconds here:

And then that same song used again (but a different arrangement) to perform Cheese at the beginning of this video:

(I've heard that 30-second dance/form referred to as "Cheese")...

...does anybody know what that music is?

In the beginning, sounds like progressive house, but stripped a little. The rest just sounds like dance pop music, sorry!

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
no idea what the music was. I'll agree it just sounds like so much of the pop music we here today.
I have never liked that type of forms demos, but I remember when I saw them first back about 1976. Back then it was something not seen before.
Hey the demos above where ok not trying to take any thing away from them.

OP
TrueJim

TrueJim

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
For the "Cheese" part of the routine (the first ~30 seconds in both videos), it's always the same music...every time I see it. Different arrangements, but always the same song for that particular form/dance. Somehow that piece of music seems to have become permanently associated with that form.

Latest Discussions