Promotion to VII Dan Master Instructor

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I posted this information in General Martial Arts Talk as well; however, I consider it to be important to post it here as well.

Many of you have seen posts by DArnold on this board. What he has not mentioned is that he has over 28 years of experience in Taekwon-Do, and, on February 2, 2008, he will be demonstrating some of the skills he has developed over that time, as part of his promotion to VII Dan Master Instructor in Taekwon-Do. In Ch'ang H'on Taekwon-Do, black belt ranks are as follows: I-III Dan are novice black belts, IV-VI Dan are expert black belts, and VII-IX Dan are master instructor black belts (IX = Grand Master).

Some of you are aware that he is also my sahbum, and has been so since February, 1987, and both as a member of the YomChi Taekwon-Do Association Board of Trustees and as his student, I would like to announce this event and invite you to attend.

[FONT=verdana,geneva]It is with great pleasure that we invite you to the promotion of[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,geneva] Mr. Douglas A. Arnold[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,geneva]to[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,geneva]Master Douglas A. Arnold[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,geneva]Presented at the Front Range Community College[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,geneva]3645 West 112th Avenue Westminster, Colorado[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,geneva]on the Second Day of February Two Thousand Eight[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,geneva]The Promotion Ceremony and a Reception in his honor will follow the YCTA Black Belt Testing to be held from 10:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,geneva]For assistance with travel, coordination, or presentations Email:[/FONT] [FONT=verdana,geneva][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,geneva]If you can't come and would like to send your well wishes or pictures to Master Arnold they will be compiled and presented at the Banquet, Email by January 21st to:[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,geneva][email protected][/FONT]

Additional details are available at Yomchi.org.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I know he is very worthy of this and best of luck. However I will not be able to attend, but would like to send my best at this great moment in time.

OP
Kacey

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I know he is very worthy of this and best of luck. However I will not be able to attend, but would like to send my best at this great moment in time.

Terry, I will be happy to present any message you would like to send - please send your message to [email protected], as I will be creating a master list of all messages to present following the ceremony.

OP
Kacey

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Bump... for those who missed it over the holidays

Klondike93

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I remember Doug Arnold when he was a 2nd dan, didn't know he had left the USTF so you can tell I'm really out of the loop.

Latest Discussions