Professor Ferreira Moves to CT

SenseiKeith

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hello All,

I just wanted to let everyone know we have Professor Feliciano (Kimo) Ferreira living in CT now. He has put his senior black belts in Hawaii in charge of the school and now lives on the east coast.

If anyone is interested in training with him, please let me know. I am very excited that he is here.

Thanks,
Keith

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello All,

I just wanted to let everyone know we have Professor Feliciano (Kimo) Ferreira living in CT now. He has put his senior black belts in Hawaii in charge of the school and now lives on the east coast.

If anyone is interested in training with him, please let me know. I am very excited that he is here.

Thanks,
Keith

WOW! Thats great to hear. A few years ago, I attended a seminar with him in Meriden. Awesome time! I'd be very interested in hearing more. Please feel free to post the info here or shoot me a PM.

Mike

OP
S

SenseiKeith

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hello Mike,

He is available for lessons 7 days a week; he has lessons during day time hours as well. As long as we have one of our floors free he is able to do a lesson.

Let me know what else you would like to know and I will get you the information. He also holds once a month workouts for all his black belts that are current Kempo Jutsu Kai members his yearly membership fee is $50.

Thanks,
Keith

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info Keith. During the day actually works out very well for me, as I work nights. Who should I contact to set up a time? Also what is the cost of the lessons?

Thanks again. It'll be good to see you as well. Its been quite some time.

Take care,

Mike

Matt

Black Belt
Reaction score
Hello All,

Thanks,
Keith

I'm interested:angel:

See you later this month. It's great to have him available on a regular basis.

Matt

OP
S

SenseiKeith

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I can set up the lessons for you, I can also give you some pricing:

Private Lessons with Professor Ferreira

• Lessons with Professor are 1 hour long; which can only be shared by the student and a training partner.

• $100 per hour for current Kempo Jutsu-Kai members. $150 for non members.

Semi Private Lessons with Professor Ferreira

• Lessons with Professor; up to four separate people can be scheduled for the semi private lessons.
  • $45 per hour per person for current Kempo Jutsu-Kai members
  • $65 per hour per person for non members

If you purchase blocks of time (5+ lessons) then you will receive a discount.

If there is anything else I can do please let me know, I will be happy to assist in any way I can.

Thank You,
Keith

shaolinmonkmark

Green Belt
Reaction score
if we can just get him to throw a seminar in san diego, california, LOL!
Still waiting, and so is Mr. Laroque!

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I had the pleasure of sitting down with him about 10 years ago in Hawaii. We talked story about Kenpo, Mr Parker, and looked at his scrap book. I was very impressed. One of his students came and worked out with us in our garage and We had a good time. Kimo is very knowledgeable and moves good. I wish him my best.

Rick English

KENPOJOE

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Hello All,

Thanks,
Keith
Hi folks!
It's always been a pleasure to work with Prof. Kimo and have had many wonderful experiences over our tenure together. He is a wealth of information and his unique slant on the kenpo/kempo arts,Grappling or his insight into the understanding of Lua are a welcome addition to your empty handed training. His past study of the weapon arts of the stick and knife are realistic and practical along with own innovations.
Hope to see him and Kiko soon!
Good luck to you,Keith!
BEGOOD,
KENPOJOE

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I too have trained a bit with Kimo and treasure the experience. I recomend at least attending a seminar. Or train on a regular basis if possible. However I like what I am doing and I don't think on exactly the same lines about kicking but if you want to learn some cool kicking stuff, this is the place!:mst:
Sean

KempoShaun

Green Belt
Reaction score
I've missed training with Professor, and I'd love to see he and Keiko-san again! As soon as I'm healed from my recent spinal fusion, I'll be sure to try and get a few lessons before I move to Pennsylvania!!!

Latest Discussions