Pro-choice...as long as it is our choice...

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
A coffee shop that declined to give something to a pro-choice event for a silent auction is getting the leftist treatment...

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/08/1...s-summermoon-coffee-shop-for-making-a-choice/

NARAL, the big abortion lobbying and pestering propaganda group, wanted a donation for a silent auction. Austin, TX, coffee shop Summermoon declined to donate.
Note: They declined to donate to an allegedly pro-choice group. Which, last time I checked, is their choice to make. Since the donation would come from their property, and all.

For exercising their choice, NARAL and the thugs at Burnt Orange Report — Texas’ leftwing moonbat blog — are naming and shaming them as — get this –
Anti-choice.

So the allegedly pro-choice fascists are trying to intimidate the coffee shop out of making the choice that they freely made.
The thugs left so many nasty comments on Summermoon’s website that as of now, it’s offline.
They’re also beating up on Summermoon on the shop’s Facebook page.
As for me, next time I’m in the area, it’s Summermoon for me.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
But isn't that a choice? I don't get the point here. Haven't you argued over and over that a business should be able to refuse service? So, what's the problem?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
B

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
This is the problem...

So the allegedly pro-choice fascists are trying to intimidate the coffee shop out of making the choice that they freely made.
The thugs left so many nasty comments on Summermoon’s website that as of now, it’s offline.
They’re also beating up on Summermoon on the shop’s Facebook page.

If they had simply said..."oh, you don't want to participate, well thanks for your time..." Then there would be no problem...

OP
B

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hmmm...guess the whole thing about someone disagreeing with a groups agenda, especially a private business, and then that group attacking the business...instead of just moving on to another business that does support their agenda just too much to ask...

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hmmm...guess the whole thing about someone disagreeing with a groups agenda, especially a private business, and then that group attacking the business...instead of just moving on to another business that does support their agenda just too much to ask...

You have a lot of rules for other people to follow. What's wrong with protesting a business whose actions you don't like?

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Bill, I really just wish you could be happy with the world around you. It breaks my heart to know you are dissatisfied with what you see. I'd vote to give you the power to make all the rules and set everything right and tell us all how we ought to live and how we ought to think. I can see you've got it all figured out, you've got the answers to everything.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::moon:

OP
B

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Bill, I really just wish you could be happy with the world around you. It breaks my heart to know you are dissatisfied with what you see. I'd vote to give you the power to make all the rules and set everything right and tell us all how we ought to live and how we ought to think. I can see you've got it all figured out, you've got the answers to everything.

Well, at least you see it...I will begin my reign...you will be on the list of the protected ones.

Latest Discussions