Popping Shoulder issue

Dennis

White Belt
Reaction score
I have a shoulder that I can't seem to get to loosen up,...it keeps popping. Can't really have my shoulder popping like this with me practicing ninjutsu. Any good ideas how to work out this situation.

thanks,... Dennis

Golden Harvest

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Are you in pain?

Years ago, I remember asking my teacher about a persistent pain in my knee; and he just flatly told me to go see a doctor. I was hoping for some special exercise or magical ointment. All I got was sound advice.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Try some Woodlock Oil...Its good for the joints..If you are in pain follow what Golden Harvest's teacher told him, GO SEE A DOCTOR..

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You can gey alot of advise about your shoulder, but the truth is going to see a doctor is the only real answer.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
You've got a joint problem. There are folks out there with a lot of specialized training and experience in assessing and treating injuries. They're called doctors. While many martial artists and martial arts teachers have acquired a good understanding of the body and how it works as well as how to handle some injuries, unless they also happen to be some form of doctor -- you need a real doctor to assess it.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
To echo what everyone else has already said....go to a doctor! A good orthopedic doc should be able to help you out. :)

Kyosanim

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I have a shoulder that I can't seem to get to loosen up,...it keeps popping. Can't really have my shoulder popping like this with me practicing ninjutsu. Any good ideas how to work out this situation.

thanks,... Dennis

I wonder if he ever went to see that doctor?

masherdong

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
So, whatever happened?? I have the same issue, but, no pain. So, curious as to what happened.

masherdong

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Went to the Dr on Wednesday and he said that I may have a SLAP Tear. Had an MRI done this morning and will not find out the results until Wednesday.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

thanks,... Dennis

Went to the Dr on Wednesday and he said that I may have a SLAP Tear. Had an MRI done this morning and will not find out the results until Wednesday.

Dennis,

As others have stated seek professional help for results. And I am glad you have.

But if you looking for help from anyone expect to give more information and a better description.

Popping?

Is this popping in and out of socket?

Is it macking a clicking sound or popping sound when you move?

Is it only one motion such as when it is raised?

Best wishes in dealing wth your injury

masherdong

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
The results of my MRI was that I have rotator cuff tendonitis. Treatment is physical therapy. So, we will see how it goes.

Latest Discussions