Poomsae Gurus

OP
A

Archtkd

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
ArchTKD,

If you're looking for the most up-to-date Kukki-TKD poomsae folks, I'm not sure Master Tim Wall is your guy. He's a great guy & a great MA-ist, but I'm not sure he's able to go through the latest things in the texbook or what we learned at FIC Chicago. I'm not sure about the other two gentlemen. I don't know them.

Perhaps Masters Southwick or Cooley can point you in a direction (if that's where you're headed.)

I was wondering about that. Many of the good guys are not uptodate with current standards. I'll try to make Master Southwick and Cooleys seminar in March. I'd have like to attend the one in Janaury 29th also, but it's too soon to fit in my schedule. I've got two big birdthdays at the end of the month -- my son who turns 6 and my wife.

Kwanjang

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
ArchTKD,

If you're looking for the most up-to-date Kukki-TKD poomsae folks, I'm not sure Master Tim Wall is your guy. He's a great guy & a great MA-ist, but I'm not sure he's able to go through the latest things in the texbook or what we learned at FIC Chicago. I'm not sure about the other two gentlemen. I don't know them.

Perhaps Masters Southwick or Cooley can point you in a direction (if that's where you're headed.)

Tom, How would you know what I'm up to date on. You made an assumption and you know what they say about making assumptions. You don't know me either. However, My friend zDom does know me. zDom I am humbled an honored by your post.

Latest Discussions