Please Look at These......

ArmorOfGod

Senior Master
Reaction score
http://thefairest.info/top.html

Several of those blew my mind. There are times when nature is so breathtaking that it is hard to comprehend.

Numbers 1,7, 23 and 25 hypnotize me every time I look at them. It is amazing that there are places like that on this planet.

AoG

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
WOW!!!! Those are gorgeous - a much needed piece of tranquilty and awe in my day. Thanks so very much for sharing those pictures.

Did you check the funny ones, too? The ones you linked to are awesome - the funny ones are hysterical.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Those are fantastic and we do forget how wonderful nature really is.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
#38 grabbed my attention... almost seemed fake if I hadn't seen it before (not exactly) on my own forays out into nature...

Grrr... would love to see a HD version of these pics enlarged and use some of them for m'wallpaper... because they simply rock... Thank you AOG!

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Some of those are CGI. I have the one called satori as a desktop. Still, v.nice pics.

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
Some of those are CGI. I have the one called satori as a desktop. Still, v.nice pics.

yeah, I noticed that at the top of the page. However, to their credit, I have a -very- hard time determining which ones are really fake. a few I have an idea, but nature itself can be so amazing, its hard to tell!

thanks for the nice find AoG :) Made me smile this morning :)

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Very nice shots. CGI, Photoshopped, or natural; they are all simply beautiful.

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
Did you check the funny ones, too? The ones you linked to are awesome - the funny ones are hysterical.
OMG, those are hilarious! be warned though, so adult language :) hilarious though LOL

I love 20, 22 and 37. those rock!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

Several of those blew my mind. There are times when nature is so breathtaking that it is hard to comprehend.

Numbers 1,7, 23 and 25 hypnotize me every time I look at them. It is amazing that there are places like that on this planet.

AoG

Those are amazing

WOW!!!! Those are gorgeous - a much needed piece of tranquilty and awe in my day. Thanks so very much for sharing those pictures.

Those are hilarious

Infinite

Brown Belt
Reaction score
For those interested the movie Baracca is an amazing visual and auditory trip through nature.

It is so beautful it almost makes you ache to watch it.

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Lovely shots, AoG. I recognize some of the mountains—the Towers of Paine in southern Chile and Mt. Shuksan near Mt. Baker in Washington state. And I think there's a shot of Lake Louise in Banf. A lot of the places, though, I've never seen before... thanks very much for posting them—it's true, it's a beautiful world.
icon14.gif

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

AoG

Those are amazing. My fav's are 1, 6, 7, 38, and 40. Too cool. :ultracool

Latest Discussions