Picture Gallery

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just a reminder, everyone needs to download some pics in the gallery so everyone can see. We differently need some action shots from all the great people we have here and some pics from diferent schools and styles. I will post one for every one sombody elses post right now ther ar 22 Galleries and 102 pics so lets get to 500 by the time the meet and great comes together.
Thanks Terry

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
terryl965 said:
Just a reminder, everyone needs to download some pics in the gallery so everyone can see. We differently need some action shots from all the great people we have here and some pics from diferent schools and styles. I will post one for every one sombody elses post right now ther ar 22 Galleries and 102 pics so lets get to 500 by the time the meet and great comes together.
Thanks Terry
As one who has their own thread... I shouldn't ... otherwise I'd be hogging bandwith... hee hee :D

chinto01

Black Belt
Reaction score
How do you upload the photos? Got a few of Okinawa from 2004 I would like to possibly put up.

In the spirit of bushido!

Rob

chinto01

Black Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for the help! Will work on a few pics this week.

In the spirit of bushido!

Rob

HKphooey

Senior Master
Reaction score
terryl965 said:
Thanks Terry

Terry,

Just added two and will add more tonight. Did not even realize there was a photo gallery to where we could upload photos.

Thanks

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I just added anothe 6-8 I believe my kids and the pets of the house.
terry

HKphooey

Senior Master
Reaction score
Terry,

Just added a few more photos, including an unexpected visitor to the neighborhood....

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
HKphooey said:
Terry,

Just added a few more photos, including an unexpected visitor to the neighborhood....

Was that a bear going across your driveway
Terry

HKphooey

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yup. Black Bear. We are in a somewhat populated area, but have state forest in our backyard. For years, the DEP said everyone was nuts when they saw a bear. Well now there are siting every other day.

Black bears are usually not agressive and stay away from humans - until last week. Not sure if you saw the news, but is killed a child and attacked the mother. Thankfullt everyone on our street knows better and no one feeds them or leave bird feeders out.

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
c'mon everybody show some pics of something, take a pic of a fly on the wall if need be.
Terry

Shirt Ripper

Black Belt
Reaction score
How about a 100# stone bent press...roots in traditional martial arts training...or at least should be...

...the gallery as a teaching tool...

:idunno:

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've got my last child BB testing next week. I'll throw some more up there then.

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have put a few online. I hope they don't scare people away from Martial Talk :rofl: I will put more online when I get home. I *need* to take some more pictures next class.

Henderson

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
terryl965 said:
Just a reminder, everyone needs to download some pics in the gallery so everyone can see.

C'mon, everybody. Go to the Photo Gallery and create YOUR album. We spend so much time here, it would be nice to have faces to put with the names.

-Frank

Latest Discussions