Pellet Guns are for Kids? Think again...

Andy Moynihan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
People's Banana Republic of Massachusettstan, Disu
This thing is flat bad ***. At almost $600, it clearly isn't any kid's toy. At 1200 feet per second in 22caliber, it will drop small varmints (and the neighbor's noisy dog) easily.
The ULTIMATE Pellet Gun

condor_gun_mid.gif

I think you'd almost have to call this Silent but Deadly...

THIS gun is MUCH better. Same velocity, better looking, 52% quieter, and just over half less money.

I'm getting this:

http://www.gamousa.com//Catalog.aspx?Product=234

Andy Moynihan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
People's Banana Republic of Massachusettstan, Disu
THIS gun is MUCH better. Same velocity, better looking, 52% quieter, and just over half less money.

I'm getting this:

http://www.gamousa.com//Catalog.aspx?Product=234

Oh and one other thing most airguns( and for that matter most hunting rifles PERIOD) lack which they Ought Not Lack:

Light-gathering fiber optic front and rear sights( read: your scope break/gets jostled or you don't want/need a scope, you're not screwed).

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
In my hands, not so much...:lfao: :D

However, that gun is designed for one thing and that is shooting in air rifle competitions.

Standing at 10 meters. The "10" is about the size of an ink dot on a paper.

The picture below is what we would call a perfect "10"

During the competition your shots are marked in whole numbers (1 to 10) however in finals (top 8) the shots are marked by the tenths. This would be considered a 10.9

The picture below has been enlarged.

Hmm... 10 meters meaning 32.8084 feet... I'd say that's pretty damn good shootin thar pardner! A gun however, (any gun) has only 50% accuracy though... the other 50% comes from the shooter.

But then I think ya'll already knew that.

Latest Discussions