Parker Patch?

L

lavelle

Hi! I'm LaVelle and I'm not exactly new to the forum, but a longtime lurker. I have a question for my fellow Kenpo stylists; is it possible to purchase an original Parker patch anywhere? I would love to own one of the patches for the sake of a kenpo lineage collection. Any leads?

Thanks

Salutations...

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Flaminchiten said:
Where online can I purchase the AKTS patch designed by John Sepulveda?
You can contact Scott Johnson or Mr. Sepulveda directly.

http://akts.us/contact.html

Any of our (over 60) schools has patches, but usually for association members only. He may make an exception if you are collecting them and not presenting himself as an AKTS member. Lots of work went into the design, and the proportions, when you look at a really old IKKA patch are interesting (and hard to get them exactly as they were). The patches have evolved or gotten a bit off true as different companies through the years either produced them, or did knock off copies you could buy but not be supporting the IKKA.

-Michael

masherdong

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Ebay has them all of the time. Either that or you can contact any Kenpo school and they may have them for sale.

kenpoworks

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Which Patch would that be , the one with the full golden mane on the Dragon or the partial one?

Kenpoist

Green Belt
Reaction score
I have seen the newest Parker patch on MartialArtsMart, but it is not as detailed or as nice as the earlier patch (circa 1980's). The newest patch has SGM Parker's name on it.