Owch! these Kenpo kids are good!

P

pineapple head

My son and his pal were in the house playing today , both boys attend the Kenpo kids class on Thursdays.
I came in the room teasing them (as you do) , i then said to them "come on , show me some Kenpo".....the boys just laughed and told me to get lost.
Me being my persistent self goaded them again , "Come on what would you do if i grabbed you like this.
I then grabbed my sons friend by the collar , no sooner had i applied the grab i felt an enormous pain to my groin...the little monkey had just executed Delayed sword , i fell to the floor in so much pain...rolling around in tears my wife ,son and daughter and of coarse my sons friend were laughing thier heads off.
Of coarse i get the usual sympathy from my wife "You ask for everything you get".
Lesson to be learnt here folks..NEVER MESS WITH A KENPO KID.
Especially when being taught by Mr. Grihault.

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Cool story. Sorry to hear about your um mishap there. At least you know they can react if they have to that's the whole reason why their there.

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
alas...they grow up so quickly. one of our youngest students is a four year old, who've I've done quite a bit of one-on-one training with. on friday, he was "tested" on the seven yellow belt sayings so he could get a stripe on his belt. he got a big round of applause from everyone when he finished spouting all seven off and was promptly given his stripe on his belt a star sticker on a poster we keep for all of the chil'ns. now...you have to think to yourself...we're the one's telling him what to do today...when he's my age he'll be telling ME what to do... :eek:

OP
M

MountainSage

I remember a saying by a old funny man that goes," Never raise your hand to your children, it leaves your groin exposed!" I had to inform a teacher of this fact at my childs school once. Don't much care for the teacher.

Mountain Sage

OP
R

rmcrobertson

One of the kids I've taught for about seven years now was staying up late because his dad's friends were over...this guy went up to T.J. and said, "I hear you study karate...what could you do to me?"

They've been calling the guy, "Speedbag," ever since.

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by pineapple head
My son and his pal were in the house playing today , both boys attend the Kenpo kids class on Thursdays.
I came in the room teasing them (as you do) , i then said to them "come on , show me some Kenpo".....the boys just laughed and told me to get lost.
Me being my persistent self goaded them again , "Come on what would you do if i grabbed you like this.
I then grabbed my sons friend by the collar , no sooner had i applied the grab i felt an enormous pain to my groin...the little monkey had just executed Delayed sword , i fell to the floor in so much pain...rolling around in tears my wife ,son and daughter and of coarse my sons friend were laughing thier heads off.
Of coarse i get the usual sympathy from my wife "You ask for everything you get".
Lesson to be learnt here folks..NEVER MESS WITH A KENPO KID.
Especially when being taught by Mr. Grihault.

They must've been IKKO people. Remember, always wear a cup!;)

OP
P

pineapple head

I try and get pot of the habbit of not wearing a cup in the house , i never thought i would get put to the ground in my own house....especially by children!:)

AKKI Children.

Les

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by pineapple head
I try and get pot of the habbit of not wearing a cup in the house , i never thought i would get put to the ground in my own house....especially by children!:)

AKKI Children.

How's he going to take it when he finds out his wife is taking private classes with me too, and she's just waiting her chance?

Les

Latest Discussions