Orange belt test tonight

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
Tonight is the night I'm having orange belt test with my sensei and Profesor Netza Soots (President of IKKA Mexico), I am lock and load.

Manny

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good luck Manny! Please let us know how it goes! :)

Hawke

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Woo Hoo!

Good luck tonight. I am sure you will do well.

Breathe out or yell for the kick in the belly when you get your next rank.

Exciting!

Aikicomp

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Good luck Manny, by all means let us know how you did.

Mike

OP
Manny

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
It was fantastic!! I did a Terrific examination cause I was the only one to perform all 24 techs with speed,acuracy,power and yelling louds KIAI!!! and do the step trough. My form (kata) was very good and the kicks set was phenomenal, I just focus on my performance.

My wife and daughters came to see me and they were very happy for me, Master Soots (IKKA chairman for Mexico, he test us) told me only good things about me, he told me I was a truly martial artist and I love what I do so he encourage me to keep going and he wants me to go to Sonora in a couple of years to do my black belt test or maybe he will come back to certify us (me and the guys) as black belts too.

I simply gave me best, I was like a black tornado (because the black gi) doing the techs, my concentration was so good that I barelly recall some moments of the test.

Afther Master Soots tied my orange belt he gave me a very good kick on my gut, almost sent me to the floor but I just holded my breath and yelled loud to absorve the kick.

I really felt very happy like a reborn and this examination was very refreshing, now I have to work twice as hard to get my purple belt when the time comes.

I have two or three pics to post but I have to downloaded from my cel phone.

This examination was a boost for me.

Latter my wife and girls invited me dinner to our favorite japanese restorant, I had a set of kushiage and a tepanyaqui, my family is proud of me.

I am going to open a martial arts blog very soon.

Manny

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats Manny and keep up the hard work! The journey is only beginning. :)

Mike

Latest Discussions