Online Black Belt......really? But it's from the "The Great Grandmaster of the Century".

I have not trained in some 8 or so years and while looking at the local places I ran into Shaolin Kimpo Karate then decided to do some investigating and ended up running into "The Great Grandmaster Villari".

http://www.grandmastervillari.com/

Now I don't mean to come across rude or disrespectful towards anyone but on his site he calls himself "The Great Grandmaster of the Century". Personally I find that to be absurd to make such claims as "Great Grandmaster of the Century".

Then I see this picture...
hall-of-fame.png

And then that he gives black belts through videos or online or some such nonsense. Maybe I have a bad attitude but my goodness, is it me or does he come across a bit like a scam artist? I might be wrong...I don't know.
I studied in a united studios of self defense in Lawrence MA. Bob Pearlswig was a sandan. The school was intense but it wanted to drum lots of business in downtown, So we were always having classes on the side walks or parks.

Fred got his sho and ni Dan from Nick Cerio. Nick told me himself. Nicks Sensei was George Pizzari. So he is legit but I have doubts he studied under masters Chow and Mitosi.

I saw Fred Chief Referee a bb conest. I swear he saw stuff impossible for him to see.
What Fred did appointing himself 12th degree and above was amusing to me. The buy a black belt program produced lots of black belts that sucked. But every school produces good and bad students.

I do wonder how good the on line classes work and their products expertise!

I studied in a united studios of self defense in Lawrence MA. Bob Pearlswig was a sandan. The school was intense but it wanted to drum lots of business in downtown, So we were always having classes on the side walks or parks.

Fred got his sho and ni Dan from Nick Cerio. Nick told me himself. Nicks Sensei was George Pizzari. So he is legit but I have doubts he studied under masters Chow and Mitosi.

I saw Fred Chief Referee a bb conest. I swear he saw stuff impossible for him to see.
What Fred did appointing himself 12th degree and above was amusing to me. The buy a black belt program produced lots of black belts that sucked. But every school produces good and bad students.

Utter nonsense brings both pleasure and pain but Nihilism doesn’t want us to go to hell. The memory you used to share, runs through everything and a principal idea will take you to places you never expected not to visit! In many circumstances, significant understanding shakes beliefs widely held but as we all know, river a thousand paces wide tells the tale of tilting towers. That way is not yet ready to die and as a wise man once said, ‘The clear star that is yesterday, would scare any warrior away and the light at the end of the tunnel revels in true authority.’ It’s like a late night visit to Japan, in the winter with a stumbling first step that jumps both ways. The sky shakes beliefs widely held and the sound you heard made you shiver. Didn’t Einstein say, ‘A shooting star has its world inverted by trees (or ancient rocks).’ We have to agree with that, eh, because it makes sense.

Utter nonsense brings both pleasure and pain but Nihilism doesn’t want us to go to hell. The memory you used to share, runs through everything and a principal idea will take you to places you never expected not to visit! In many circumstances, significant understanding shakes beliefs widely held but as we all know, river a thousand paces wide tells the tale of tilting towers. That way is not yet ready to die and as a wise man once said, ‘The clear star that is yesterday, would scare any warrior away and the light at the end of the tunnel revels in true authority.’ It’s like a late night visit to Japan, in the winter with a stumbling first step that jumps both ways. The sky shakes beliefs widely held and the sound you heard made you shiver. Didn’t Einstein say, ‘A shooting star has its world inverted by trees (or ancient rocks).’ We have to agree with that, eh, because it makes sense.

I was really getting into that!

Gwonbub was a Korean martial art recorded in Muyedobotongji (Gwonbub) 300 years ago. As you see from the pictures, they look obviously Taekwondo. Karate look like Korean Gwonbub (Yoon's Taekwondo) probably because Karate copied Taekwondo for editing Toudi.

Civilian crude version is Taekyun (kicking & wrestling) & Taekyun Yetbub (meaning old way, older Taekwondo, this is Pyunssaum, Sibak, Nanjangbaksi, Gitssaum Flag Fight, all had frontal punch). The military art form is Taekwondo, had punch, sparred by kick.

Subak had frontal slap, punch. + Korea had Flag Fight (Gitssaum, 1927 pictures & written description says fist fight; a type of civilian Pyunssaum like Yetbub, Nalparam) punching front & Taekwondo (military Gwonbub version) rotation-punching front. Hitting front isn't from Japan.

Korea hitting front isn't from Japan. Breaking was self-created by practicing & improving common sense hitting. Korea had frontal hitting in Subak, Flag Fight (Gitssaum), Pyunssaum (Nanjangbaksi, civilian Sibak), Gwonbub (military). Karate copied Korean frontal strike & Breaking.

Before Gwonbub people would walk sideways hitting air. This ancient karate called crab-bledockling. Korean Gwonbub had the idea of hitting front and hit not air but hard object (documented in Muyodobotongji), that karate copied. Jack Dempsey is reputable source on hitting frontal and he looks Gwonbub. How can you say the foot jumps both ways when historical source explain two-foot jumping of Gwonbub originally come from Sibak? (See Kim An Gitssaum).

Gwonbub was a Korean martial art recorded in Muyedobotongji (Gwonbub) 300 years ago. As you see from the pictures, they look obviously Taekwondo. Karate look like Korean Gwonbub (Yoon's Taekwondo) probably because Karate copied Taekwondo for editing Toudi.

Civilian crude version is Taekyun (kicking & wrestling) & Taekyun Yetbub (meaning old way, older Taekwondo, this is Pyunssaum, Sibak, Nanjangbaksi, Gitssaum Flag Fight, all had frontal punch). The military art form is Taekwondo, had punch, sparred by kick.

Subak had frontal slap, punch. + Korea had Flag Fight (Gitssaum, 1927 pictures & written description says fist fight; a type of civilian Pyunssaum like Yetbub, Nalparam) punching front & Taekwondo (military Gwonbub version) rotation-punching front. Hitting front isn't from Japan.

Korea hitting front isn't from Japan. Breaking was self-created by practicing & improving common sense hitting. Korea had frontal hitting in Subak, Flag Fight (Gitssaum), Pyunssaum (Nanjangbaksi, civilian Sibak), Gwonbub (military). Karate copied Korean frontal strike & Breaking.

Before Gwonbub people would walk sideways hitting air. This ancient karate called crab-bledockling. Korean Gwonbub had the idea of hitting front and hit not air but hard object (documented in Muyodobotongji), that karate copied. Jack Dempsey is reputable source on hitting frontal and he looks Gwonbub. How can you say the foot jumps both ways when historical source explain two-foot jumping of Gwonbub originally come from Sibak? (See Kim An Gitssaum).
We absolutely needed a Gwonbub revival...

Hit frontal is vital! But not Japanese... copied they did. Wonder how Mas Oyama plays into this.. hmm.. something to ponder...

Crab-bledockling 🤣🤣🤣👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Welcome to Martial Talk, Professor 5665.

I knew Nick and two of his wives. All good people.

When Fred Villari left Nick he told him, and I paraphrase, “I’m going to open a hundred schools and make millions of dollars.”

Truest thing he ever said.

Latest Discussions

Back