One of the best movies I've ever seen.

Damian Mavis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I know this should go in the entertainment section....but who reads that section? heh

Anyway, last night I went to the release of HERO starring Jet Li. If it has already been released in the rest of the world please forgive me, I figured Asia got it way before other places. It was easily one of the best movies I've seen. I loved every minute of it. It is an action/love/historical martial arts movie done like Hidden Tiger Crouching Dragon but on an epic scale. And it was absolutely beautiful. If this movie comes out soon rush to go see it!

Damian Mavis
Honour TKD

B

bob919

never seen that one but have you seen who ami by jackie chan the end fight between him ronswanenberg and a chinese anon checkout rons kicks they are excellent so effortless and i just love thje fight seen between the three of them

and its not one of those films where they just slap each other like of chans earlier films (battle creek brawl for example) his more recent ones like gorgeous rush hour 1/2 who am i and first strike are all brilliant martial art films although gorgeous hasn't got that much fighting though

M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by Damian Mavis
I know this should go in the entertainment section....but who reads that section? heh

Hey! I resent that remark! :soapbox:

On a more pleasant note I havnt seen the Movie but it does sound good so you can be sure I will! :asian: