On the border of love

KenpoEMT

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Border patrol agents date illegal immigrants instead of deporting them:

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-romance26dec26,0,2486052.story?coll=la-home-headlines

Terrazas, who said several of her illegal immigrant girlfriends have relationships with border agents, saw nothing unusual about dating a man whose job was to keep people like her out of the U.S. "He had his own job and I had mine," Terrazas said in an interview. "I never thought it'd cause problems."

But it did.

Terrazas faces deportation again and Ruiz, 30, is on leave from the patrol. A second agent has been charged with felonies for giving Terrazas a short ride across the border from Mexico. It is one of four felony cases stemming from a federal crackdown against corruption on the Arizona border.

That push has highlighted an open secret along the border: romance between illegal immigrants and those responsible for deporting them.

This isn't very different from parole agents who date parolees.
Yippie for secure borders. A little sex goes a long way.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Terrazas, who said several of her illegal immigrant girlfriends have relationships with border agents, saw nothing unusual about dating a man whose job was to keep people like her out of the U.S. "He had his own job and I had mine," Terrazas said in an interview. "I never thought it'd cause problems."

But it did.

And I suppose she would think it would be ok for a cocaine dealer to date a cop as well. I'm not buying her story. Sounds like she's playing dumb. This is not doubt a ploy on her part in hopes that her 'boyfriend' will help her sneak into the US.

Terrazas faces deportation again and Ruiz, 30, is on leave from the patrol. A second agent has been charged with felonies for giving Terrazas a short ride across the border from Mexico. It is one of four felony cases stemming from a federal crackdown against corruption on the Arizona border.

This cop gives LEO's as a whole, a bad rep IMO. The guy has a job and apparently he can't perform it properly.

Mike

sgtmac_46

Senior Master
Reaction score
MJS said:
And I suppose she would think it would be ok for a cocaine dealer to date a cop as well. I'm not buying her story. Sounds like she's playing dumb. This is not doubt a ploy on her part in hopes that her 'boyfriend' will help her sneak into the US.

This cop gives LEO's as a whole, a bad rep IMO. The guy has a job and apparently he can't perform it properly.

Mike
Sounds like this guy can't seem to stay professional.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
sgtmac_46 said:
Sounds like this guy can't seem to stay professional.

I agree. I havent heard any new developments on this. I'd be interested in hearing what the outcome is. IMO, they should both serve some jail time.

Latest Discussions