Okay, I'm retarded... Ipod Question

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
I havent updated my music since the week I got it... in October. I've got the CD in, and its playing on itunes... but for the life of me I can't remember how to get it ON the ipod.

:hangs head in shame:

help!

michaeledward

Grandmaster
Reaction score
You need to copy the Disk into I-Tunes ... I think if you click the circle in the upper right hand corner, it will copy the disk. Sometimes, it copies automatically when you place the disk in the drive. Sometimes, it doesn't.

Once the contents of the disk are loaded into I-Tunes (not just playing on I-Tunes), just plug your I-Pod into the computer via the USB Cable. It should automatically synchronize. All the new songs and playlists should copy.

bobster_ice

Black Belt
Reaction score
I have a better program than i-tunes for the i-pod, it is called anapod, all you have to do is copy and paste the album/song into the ipod folder, you should download it, it is way easier than i-tunes,

Bobby.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I don't own an i-pod (or any other mp3 player) - so if you're retarded for not being able to load it, what does that make me?:idunno:

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
<rant>

I HATE ITUNES! :cuss: I replaced my PC's hard drive last night, which meant I had to reinstall all my software and move about 50 gigs of video files, mp3s, photos, games, etc. Found out that you CAN'T import Itunes playlists from one PC to another - even if it's the same one with a new hard drive. I had to buy a third-party software to save the playlists from my Ipod and to save myself from the headache of wiping the Ipod and starting from scratch again.

I should've never sold my Creative Zen Micro...grr...

</rant>

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Forget Itunes. I still managed to hose the playlists in my Ipod, and have to reload it from scratch anyway. :mad: I just realized that I can use RealPlayer to upload music to my Ipod and sync it. I wish I knew this before wasting $20 on that PodCopy software. :mad:

Aqua4ever

Blue Belt
Reaction score
sorry to throw this off topic. and it may seem small. and pointless.
But is it possible not to use 'retarded' as a common-word? I just know a lot of people who's lives are made miserable with the mis-use of the word, and I'd hate for anyone to be offended.
Please don't take offence, I don't mean to be difficult, just point it out
thanks
Aqua

Latest Discussions