Officer tasers "handcuffed" woman

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No kidding.......the last bar brawl fighter I arrested it was me an another officer with him on the ground, while the two other officers kept the crowd back.......to follow those rules we'd need a whole arrest SQUAD on stand-by.....sheesh.

Well, it's only 'when practicable' which isn't often lol. We are lucky though, when soldiers kick off we have the Royal Military Police come in.....no they don't actually help, they become the target for everyone as no one likes them rofl! If you get two regiments fighting and the RMPs turn up , all fighting stops and everyone piles in on them, great stuff. Don't feel sorry for them, they deserve it!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Sigh...the media, once again, incorrectly strikes. How can they claim that she was cuffed when it was as clear as day that she wasn't??? And I'm sure this is all the anti-police, ACLU, bleeding hearts folks out there, who're so quick to cry abuse, will need to see. Hopefully their eyesight is good, so they can see that this woman appears to be resisting and was not cuffed.

THANK YOU! I've rtm-ed the thread where it apparently split totally off the main topic.
All due respect a whole other thread should've been started with the British incident to prevent this thread about an alleged handcuffed woman being tasered... from being buried in the topic of the man.
They are similar but un-related incidents.

The woman was clearly not handcuffed as you can see her arms splay out wide to catch herself as she fell and doing so miserably. If an officer tells you to do something do it and argue about it in court later.

Latest Discussions