Off Martial Talk for 24 days!

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I am just posting this to announce that I will be off martial talk (for the most part) for the next 24 days.

I leave this Sunday for New York City, and I do not return until April 12th. The CIA needs me to watch over the city during this time of "Code Orange." Terrorists, BEWARE! O.K......not really......I'm there for work reasons, but that's just as exciting.....right?;) Although I'll be logged into the internet, it'll be mostly for work related issues. I may or may not be able to post or view anything from tomorrow until I return.

So, please don't consider me rude if I don't respond to anything regarding this forum (threads, PM's, and the like) until I return. Yes I know it's sad.....many will cry....most will laugh and high five each other.....but I will return before you know it! (Sorry to burst your bubble)

Oh.....and one more thing......try not to have TOO much fun til' I get back. OK?! (yes, I can already hear the band setting up for the internet party you guys'll have as soon as I log off...:p )

Your Friend,

Paul Janulis :ultracool

M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by PAUL

Oh.....and one more thing......try not to have TOO much fun til' I get back. OK?! (yes, I can already hear the band setting up for the internet party you guys'll have as soon as I log off...:p )

Your Friend,

Paul Janulis :ultracool

Damn guys he found us out.......told you we should have had the party a couple of hours after he left! :rolleyes:

M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by D_Brady
I thought he already left.

I thought I already told you to leave the band OUTSIDE! Can you not take simple instructions :rolleyes: Dont worry Paul.....that party isnt for you......its for the OTHER Paul thats leaving.....I swear :rolleyes:

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Looks like we can reduce our storage costs for the next 24 days--Kaith, remove the disk that holds PAUL's posts.

Good luck PAUL!

J

Jill666

Remember, 1) expense everything 2) expense everything and 3) expense everything.

And don't leave your laptop in the nudie bar.

Peace- :wavey:

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jill666
Remember, 1) expense everything 2) expense everything and 3) expense everything.

And don't leave your laptop in the nudie bar.

Peace- :wavey:

What Jill Said!

:rofl:

OP
Cruentus

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Everything is going great so far....

I am staying in Weehawken N.J., which is right accrossed the water from the empire state building. I got a great view, and great accomidations. I haven't had time to see much of the city yet, but hopefully I will later this week.

I'm working day and night here, but hey, at least I love my job.

The hieghtened security hasn't given me any problems yet, which I am also happy about.

As it turns out, I will have internet access, but I am very limited as to when I can log on due to how busy I'll be while I'm here.
So, I may have some time to browse my favorite talk site, even if I can't respond.

Well gotta go! Hope everyone is doing good.

Later!

PAUL :cool:

Johnathan Napalm

Black Belt
Reaction score
Gee Paul. You make it sounds like you have landed on Mars!

"Captain Paul, this is mission control. The supply ship Galatica 9876 is enroute. ETA 1800 in 24000 Kryton Cycle. Condition Bluesky. Initiate docking procedure at 1700. God Speed! Houston out."

Latest Discussions