November 2001 Martial Talk Access Stats

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, I just ran the logs thru the analyzer...very interesting indeed.

In the month of November, We've had over 7,500 visitors, displayed over 100,000 pages, and moved over 3 Gigabytes of data. I'm impressed.

The more detailed breakdown follows.
Time Period : 10-28 to 11-20 (theres 10 days missing due to a glitch on my part. :( So, actual is higher than verified. :/ )

Total Data Transfered : 3.68 GB

Hits on Pages : 118,113

Total Visitors : 7,492

Banner Ad Stats From 11-6 to 12-1 : Aproximately 11,920 displays each.

Registered Members: 141 Awaiting Verification: 7
Total Threads: 425 | Total Posts: 3426

Looking good everyone...looking good.
:asian:

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Great news--I'm impressed by the numbers. That's rapid growth!

I came at Mr. Hartman's suggestion but have found the board a useful source of Modern Arnis information and of other interesting information and discussion as well. I understand the menkyo system much better now, for example. It's a pity that there isn't yet a contingent of Chinese martial artists or Tae Kwon Do stylists to populate those boards. Most of these boards are much more narrowly focused--many even more so than E-Budo--and perhaps these posters are on these specialized boards. I can't think of another webboard that covers, or at least attempts to cover, such a wide variety of arts.

K

Keil Randor

We need more diversity here. Personally, I'd like to see more sword-arts represented. Sadly, in my area, theres not too many schools to approach. If anyone knows of any groups, schools, etc, shoot em an invite, please. :)

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Keil Randor
We need more diversity here. Personally, I'd like to see more sword-arts represented.

Yes, and Chinese martial arts as well. But I think the board has been a rousing success nonetheless.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'll have the Dec. stats posted sometime the 1st week of Jan. We're running a little slower than in Nov, but I think the holidays and that family time was more important. :)

Of course, all of us in WNY when we aint busy digging out are on here now...Thanks Gou, for the fine canadian snow. :)

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Someday, I'll be sure to return the favor.... :cool:

Latest Discussions