Nordstrom in Portland, Oregon flash-robbed

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
PORTLAND – Police released surveillance video Wednesday of a group of teen shoplifting suspects who “flash” robbed the Lloyd Center Nordstrom last week.
The suspects were described as a group of ten male African Americans, ages 13 to 19 years old, all wearing hats and hooded sweatshirts with their faces covered.

FULL STORY

SECURITY CAMERA FOOTAGE

Damn!

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
10 dont sound like much of a flash mob. They do that all the time here to convience stores and normally there are 30 to 40 kids if not more they can wipe out a 7-11 in less then a min.

On a side note I boycott Nordstroms. When I was Undercover I looked a mess long beard shaggy hair dressed like a biker. I went into Nordstroms to buy a new suit for court. The staff refused to help me and told me they believe Target sold suit jackets I should try there.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
10 dont sound like much of a flash mob. They do that all the time here to convience stores and normally there are 30 to 40 kids if not more they can wipe out a 7-11 in less then a min.

Sounds to me like reasonable justification for the ownership of Hi-Capacity magazines.

Not, to shoot kids stealing, but if a group of criminals that large is acting in concert, and want to commit assault, rape, or murder, that 6 rounds the anti-gun groups want to allow just isn't gonna cut it, I'm thinking.

Latest Discussions