Nipple issue

Laborn

Blue Belt
Reaction score
If you think that's embarrassing, check this out. I was fighting in a tournament and a hott...omg...omg!...hott!!!!..girl was on the sideline..i got a hard on while fighting, can you imagine how geeeky i looked? i was too busy trying to think of peaceful things i got hit hard in the face...bloody nose and nearly knocked me out. Advice..never ever when fighting look at a female....period.

Shaolin Bushido

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Maltair said:
I've got this friend...
Every so often while training his nipples will get hard, not from arousal but just from all the blood flowing he thinks. Well once it starts, it doesn't take long till they end up getting rubbed raw from his Gi. Now he knows he prob sounds like a girly man and he donned his flamesuit, but it gets to the point where it really starts to hurt. He has had to bow out of class real quick and put a bandaid over it to stop the rubbing.
Anybody else have this issue?

I know I'm going to get crap for this, but if it makes someone smile then I guess it was worth it?

I don't think I noticed all the stages of nipple arousal you mentioned but I have had to tug on my gi and longed for a t-shirt as a result of my nipps gettin irritated.

Shaolinwind

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Laborn said:
If you think that's embarrassing, check this out. I was fighting in a tournament and a hott...omg...omg!...hott!!!!..girl was on the sideline..i got a hard on while fighting, can you imagine how geeeky i looked? i was too busy trying to think of peaceful things i got hit hard in the face...bloody nose and nearly knocked me out. Advice..never ever when fighting look at a female....period.

Hot opponent? All the more incentive to perform better.

Shaolinwind

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Laborn said:
Yeah but i got my mind focuising on the girl, then my competitor nailed me haha, my fault :(

Oh I misread, sorry. Yeah that was pretty dumb on your part.. Now if it was your opponent it would be understandable. ;)

Laborn

Blue Belt
Reaction score
A man cant help it lmao, i admit it i was stupid lol. I saw a girl that knocked my socks off ;) sad part is im a black belt, so i was fighting a black belt and black belts wont give you time to recover from those types of incidents :D i beat him tho in another tournament, so i got my vengence lmao.

Solidman82

Purple Belt
Reaction score
um...I can help it. The thought of a concussion really usually turns me off.

Latest Discussions