Ninutsu Frank Dux!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
That's cool, just a misunderstanding I suppose.

Thanks for the clarification Jeff

rdonovan1

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Frank Dux is nothing but a fraud and that is all there is to it as there is no proof anywhere that he ever studied ninjutsu anywhere from anyone.

All it was for Frank Dux was a marketing ploy on his part.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Frank Dux is nothing but a fraud and that is all there is to it as there is no proof anywhere that he ever studied ninjutsu anywhere from anyone.

All it was for Frank Dux was a marketing ploy on his part.

Any real facts or is this just your opinion? I do agree with you but was wondering if you had something more than some of us.

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Frank Dux and Ashida Kim threads have a way of coming back from the dead... :idunno:

Tsuki-Yomi

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Frank Dux and Ashida Kim threads have a way of coming back from the dead...
Unfortunately until bookstores completely wipe them off the shelves they will continue to pop up. The next victim will begin learning the Mi Lu Kata, and the Ninja death touch today! Interesting fact..The Barnes and Noble here where I live carries one Hatsumi book, and the rest are Ashida Kim books.

newtothe dark

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Kim and Dux are Necromancers they attract all forms of undeath , Gralic, stakes, even sunlight and things silver and holy seem to have no affect:dalek:

rdonovan1

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Any real facts or is this just your opinion? I do agree with you but was wondering if you had something more than some of us.

I remember seeing some stuff about it on the internet, but at the moment I can't remember as to where I saw it.

I think that I might have seen it in Wikipedia, but I can't say for sure. I really don't waste my time with anything or anyone that is not legitimate at all as I tend to have bigger and better things to do with my time than to sit around and worry about that stuff.

Raynac

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hi fellow NINJA'S HERE IS THE KOGA NINJA....

Second: A family member is a technical engineer and he told me even if you have bulletproof glass and you have a strong force that you can direct on a bigg surface, the force is coming on the glass with a ring or a nuckle even BULLETPROOF GLASS breaks!
Believe what you want.
Styles are not important tradition means nothing if you only know all this THEN you get layed down in 30 seconds in a real fight!
It is al about attitude and confidence!

Wait , wait wait wait! are you saying that if you hit the bulletproof glass with something small and with alot of force it will break!?

I dunno about you guys but that sounds like a bullet to me, which would make the glass useless. maybe you should take to that engineer again

theEXxman

White Belt
Reaction score
Is the Vs. channel's fault. They keep dredging up Bloodsport when they need a time filler. Why can't they show the Kickboxer movies or Enter the Dragon like G4 shows or a host of other martial arts movies. I betcha 1 little dollar this thread keeps being resurrected every time Vs. channel shows Bloodsport.

Tsuki-Yomi

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Sorry, just have to keep this thread alive and ask WTF is Mi Lu Kata?
Apparently its also known as the Lost Track Form, but this paticular gem is in Ashida's book Ninja Mind Control. I guess it is only taught to members of the Black Dragon Fighting Society.

TimoS

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Apparently its also known as the Lost Track Form, but this paticular gem is in Ashida's book Ninja Mind Control. I guess it is only taught to members of the Black Dragon Fighting Society.

Damn. Have to check youtube for that, sounds deadly :D

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Ashida Kim, now those two would make a great couple.

The Last Legionary

All warfare is based on deception.<br><b>nemo malu
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The Dux/Kim/etc stuff is to fine discussion what the contents of a Boy Scouts mess is to fine dining.

Is there really anything left of this horse? I mean, even the powder's been powdered.

TimoS

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Tsk Tsk Tsk you guys seem to ignore the fact that Frank Dux won a lawsuit against Robert Brown as well as with Soldier of Fortune magazine for libel and slander that also made POWNetwork.org print this retraction on their website about Frank Dux too

1334973155285.jpg

Gentle Fist

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Dang this thread precedes my time on here and I started in 2004! And yeah, Frank Dux is a fraud!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions