ninjutsu tossing pebble idea

Aubrey J West

White Belt
Reaction score
"Caugaura" (ideal definition) - a pebble thrown against something to get someone's attention

(try this at home) Throw a pebble or something small and hard against wall saying cau-rau-ga While thinking cau-gau-ra find and pick up the pebble

Last edited:

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, I threw a pebble against the wall of my house. It bounced off and landed on the ground.
Did you imagine any other result?

OP
A

Aubrey J West

White Belt
Reaction score
Well its kinda like myth to but its like the ninja to throw pebbles to give a message been used in 5 deadly venoms movie also question did you pick it up

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's not "kinda like" myth. The facts are quite straightforward. If you throw a rock, it makes a noise. If you throw it at something breakable, you might break it. If you throw it at something particularly soft, it might not even make a noise.
So again: what did you think would happen?

OP
A

Aubrey J West

White Belt
Reaction score
It's just wacky let's forget about it. At what level do you think you can develope such a style or art

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's just wacky let's forget about it. At what level do you think you can develope such a style or art

Huh? A pebble throwing art? Most people are pretty proficient at throwing pebbles by the age of 5-6. Without any formal training.

Dodging questions doesn't really make you seem credible to people. So. What did you think would happen when the pebble was thrown?

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Ok, I threw a pebble against the wall of my house. It bounced off and landed on the ground.
Did you imagine any other result?

I didn't. I came up with a bunch of hypothetical results from martial arts masters.

Some techniques are to dangerous to test.

OP
A

Aubrey J West

White Belt
Reaction score
Huh? A pebble throwing art? Most people are pretty proficient at throwing pebbles by the age of 5-6. Without any formal training.

Dodging questions doesn't really make you seem credible to people. So. What did you think would happen when the pebble was thrown?
Ok im not dodging questions i answered your question and said please forget it.now I have to go

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok im not dodging questions i answered your question and said please forget it.now I have to go

And another dodge. The question was (and still is, since it's never been answered), what did you think would happen when the pebble was thrown?

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
(Maybe it's a form of ninjutsu mind control getting us to throw the pebble... and it WORKED!!! :eek: )

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
(Maybe it's a form of ninjutsu mind control getting us to throw the pebble... and it WORKED!!! :eek: )
That's like the joke
A: I have the force, want to see me force push you?
B: BS.
A: 20 bucks says I can.
B: Deal
A Licks his hand and moves it towards B's face. B backs up.
A: Told you, now where's my 20?

I did this multiple times in high school. It worked every time, but only one person actually paid me the money..

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
That's like the joke
A: I have the force, want to see me force push you?
B: BS.
A: 20 bucks says I can.
B: Deal
A Licks his hand and moves it towards B's face. B backs up.
A: Told you, now where's my 20?

I did this multiple times in high school. It worked every time, but only one person actually paid me the money..

Haha ah classic...

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Last time I tossed pebbles Bam Bam wanted to fight me.
20201126_171911.jpg

Latest Discussions