ninja weapons?

OP
E

Enson

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
i think fire pokers are good ideas. you never know if they would have existed back in the 15-17 century this thread might very well be on the traditional side.

f-17? well thats far fetched, and i don't know why sojobow continues to get himself deeper. i mean if he would have said using cars to run enemy over as a ninja weapon well... okay :rolleyes:

i think one should be ready to adapt to whatever he might find infront of him. trash can lid, stick on the floor, sprinkler, water hose, jacket, rocks, whatever. thats why we train in traditional weapons to get an understanding of how we might use other weapons on the street.
peace

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Haha... I started thinking about it... I was picturing a fire poker with a big moosehead on the end you poke with and I was like WTH?... thinking about it, the moosehead was probably on the handle... in which case I can see the validity of it... pokers make decent enough weapons.

G

Genin Andrew

What about Ninja fighter jets? with airborne ninja perched on the wings ready to swoop into combat with their Togakure anniversary edition Ninja gliders? hmmm...maybe not. Does anyone remember the GI Joe Ninja? the black one and the white dude and all the crazy weaponry they came with!? lol good ol' days...

much respect
-andrew

A

AnimEdge

It was on the handle end the moose :p interesting it was he was going for his High Red whitch is right before black (he has like a 3 hour session of geting his *** kicked to go) and thats his weapon :p Use a PS2 controller as a whip :p

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Genin Andrew said:
Does anyone remember the GI Joe Ninja? the black one and the white dude and all the crazy weaponry they came with!? lol good ol' days...

much respect
-andrew

Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes.

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes.
Heh heh, I used to have a display shelf with the whole collection. My gf when I first started training bought them for me as a goof.

Jeff

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kreth said:
Heh heh, I used to have a display shelf with the whole collection. My gf when I first started training bought them for me as a goof.

Jeff

I have a Storm Shadow club shirt I bought from the store I used to manage.

sojobow

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Enson said:
i

f-17? well thats far fetched, and i don't know why sojobow continues to get himself deeper. i mean if he would have said using cars to run enemy over as a ninja weapon well... okay :rolleyes:
Dogfighting, motions in evading attacks, being stealth and precise in target striking (being precise in hitting your target). All kinds of modern warfare techniques transferred to armed and unarmed training. Stealth also applies to how, where, and who knows what and how you train.

sojobow

Purple Belt
Reaction score
AnimEdge said:
I personaly would like to bring a guitar when its my turn so i can wail on it like a ninja then flip out and kill people lol :p
Now I kind of wish you wouldn't have started this. I'm practicing a few things with my Vacumn Cleaner. Fun stuff. Trip him with the cleaner, shoot the dirt in his face and choke him out with the cord the finish him by plugging it back into the wall. This stuff is fun!

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
sojobow said:
Now I kind of wish you wouldn't have started this. I'm practicing a few things with my Vacumn Cleaner. Fun stuff. Trip him with the cleaner, shoot the dirt in his face and choke him out with the cord the finish him by plugging it back into the wall. This stuff is fun!

Yeah, I can see the Title of that "Episode" right now

"The Three Stooges meet Frank Dux"

sojobow

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Technopunk said:

Wow! Personal are we? Thread=Ninja Weapons. Lets not get it locked with interference. thanx. You do have a subsection created just for you. Try it.

sojobow

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Technopunk said:

Would appreciate it if you would ask the Moderator to delete your post. It serves no purpose. If deleting yours also will delete mine, it ok with me. Thanx

G

Genin Andrew

Sojobow, chill.

I found techno's comment to be quite humorous, it was a fair response to your subtle shot at him with the 'budo taijutsu' comment which you know very well he studies. You lashed out,he lashed back. Just a little light hearted humour, dont be so easily disturbed.

much respect
-andrew

A

AaronLucia

So...what is everyone's favorite Ninja weapon?

I'd have to say mine would be the Kyoketsu Shoge. ;)

OP
E

Enson

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
AaronLucia said:
So...what is everyone's favorite Ninja weapon?
i don't know... let me think...? well i think it would be the tanto. i know not very popular but i enjoy the closeness it lets you have.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
sojobow said:
Wow! Personal are we? Thread=Ninja Weapons. Lets not get it locked with interference. thanx. You do have a subsection created just for you. Try it.

Um, dude... take a Pill...

Think about it a second... picture ANY 3 Stooges Episode with a vaccum cleaner, and see them look in the vaccum and dirt blows in their face...

Yeah. Um... a lot like your comment, No? Probably... yes. I was making a farcical comment based on an obviously silly situation you depicted... which I took to be a joke, and not a real scenario. Quite like, If anyone else, say Don Roley had said: "I bonk my enemy on the head with my little brothers plastic lightsaber" I would have said "Hatsumi Meets Darth Vader"

So yes, please chill.

However, if you dont see the humor in that, and your post was actually meant to be serious... I challenge you to actually try to "Trip him with the cleaner, shoot the dirt in his face and choke him out with the cord the finish him by plugging it back into the wall." in a real, serious fight... I'd be interested in seeing how that actually works out for you, if you survive.

Any, by the by, I think we have a subsection created just for you as well...

"The Comedy Cafe"

My favorite "ninja" weapon isnt really a ninja weapon... The Naginata.

OP
E

Enson

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
Think about it a second... picture ANY 3 Stooges Episode with a vaccum cleaner, and see them look in the vaccum and dirt blows in their face...

"Trip him with the cleaner, shoot the dirt in his face and choke him out with the cord the finish him by plugging it back into the wall." in a real, serious fight... I'd be interested in seeing how that actually works out for you, if you survive.
yeah that would be funny! lol!

sounds like too many jet li movies. if thats the case then i want to learn how to use plastic ties!:rolleyes:

peace

A

AaronLucia

As far as the nastiest Ninja weapon, i would have to say i think the tanto to be it.

While it doesn't have the range of a katana, its just wickedly nasty. :)

G

Genin Andrew

The tanto is very nasty up close, when proper knowledge of techniques is applied, Since it is shaped and used similiar to the katana one can only imagine the "slice and dice" effect of being so up close and personal...awesome.

My favourite "ninja" weapon would be the sai. But i always thought of the wakizashi as being the most effective/efficent ninja weapon. Only because of its size and effectiveness, ideal for recon and espionage missions. I guess the same theory stands with modern rifles. For you American guys, yoiu have the M16 then the M4 as a carbine alternative. So traditionally the wakizashi is like a carbine version of the katana. I personally think thats very 'ninja style'.

much respect
-andrew

Latest Discussions